Wednesday, July 28, 2010

13 and possibly pregnant!! *10 points for best advice on what to do!!*?

See every morning I wake up feeling like i'm going to be sick. But I never throw up. I'm always tired. I eat and drink a lot of things. I pee all the time. I have tons of discharge. My boobs have gotten a Little bigger. Sometimes I will be hot then cold then hot again. Sometimes I have really bad mood swings. I haven't had my period for 1 month about 2. I measured my stomach 2 mornings in a row and it got bigger. And sometimes I'll start cramping.





Here's a picture of what my stomach looks like http://www.flickr.com/photos/40097409@N0鈥?/a>





I can't tell if it's a baby bump or not.





But I plan to keep my baby if I am pregnant no matter what! I have always felt unwanted and I feel like if I put my baby up for adoption then he or she will feel unwanted too. And ever since I started feeling like that I knew I would never give up my baby.





I've already looked at prices of baby stuff and figured up how much money I will need. I have also been thinking about a nursery.





I don't plan on dropping out of school anytime soon!





I can't go out and buy a pregnancy test because my mother would find out.





Does anyone know of anyway to maybe find out whether or not i'm pregnant??13 and possibly pregnant!! *10 points for best advice on what to do!!*?
sounds lyk u r. but u definately need to find out 4 sure. u can always go 2 planned parenthood and they wont tell your parents a pregnancy test there costs 20 dollars. all u need is a way there which i'm sure isnt impossible 4 u 2 find. at youre age raising a child wont b easy but if your determined i'm sure u'll pull it off. something i always thought was smart for a teen mother 2 do was to try 2 work at a daycare. you cant legally work yet but maybe u can get a volunteer job. this way u can have someone 2 watch the baby while ur at school and you can spend time wit tha baby while ur workn13 and possibly pregnant!! *10 points for best advice on what to do!!*?
Hi yehh it does sound like your pregnant!Congrats!


Im 13 too and i beleive im pregnant too i dont know how to tell my mom


i got in trouble just because i didnt call her when i was at my friends house and


she said that i was going to work my *** off well is ur stomac hard mine is and im so


scared

Report Abuse



first of all silly girl, u shouldnt be havin sex at 13. but thats a little personal. is there anyone older than u that can buy u a test? and if u go to a store, buy a test, then go into the bathroom and take it, she will never know. a baby is hard, u will need help, take a test some how. i hope it works out for u
Pregnancy test!!!


im sure you are


and guess what?! you are one lucky girl!


why: you're going to have a kid AND you want to keep him/her


and ur even luckier if the guy you F***ED wants to be the father!!! :D


.........


sigh...you shouldnt have done it
you didn't like the answers you got last time? you look pregnant base on your picture. just suck it up and take a test.





guess you wanna hear that you're not pregnant....





Congrats you're not pregnant, you just might have a baby growing inside you!!
Please talk to your parents, or an adult you trust. You can keep the baby, but you need guidance
have you had sex?


all these signs point to yes


youre preggers
two questions did you have sex and if you used a condom , i think you should tell your mom because if you are shes going to find out anyways and also your to young to be having sex and getting prego you still have your whole life ahead of you and a baby is not going to make you feel wanted , i say you go to the doctor and see if you are


gudd luck 鈾モ櫏!!!
If there is a drug store close to you I would go get a test. Or go to a plan parenthood. Take the test at school or some other public bathroom if you are worried about your mom finding out. It seems to me you might be pregnant. Though the bump doesn't look like it, I get bumps like that when I eat certain foods or have a lot of liquid in me. Plus you don't usually show that early. You are young and periods can be all over the place. I knew a girl when I was your age that went 3 months without one. It's tricky to say at this point. You are at an age where most of those changes start happening anyway. It would be best if you could get a test. Then go from there. You are going to have to tell your parents if you are. don't be scared though I think you will find they will be forgiving. You seem to be handling it very mature for your age. Hope this helps.
Those ';symptoms'; you are experiencing could just be a part of your development and your body maturing (puberty). If you were pregnant and you were only 7-8 weeks along you probably wouldnt be showing. At this point in pregnancy you have a sac with a tiny spec in it which is the baby so it wouldnt produce a ';baby bump';. Next, why cant you go and get yourself a pregnancy test? You can buy them over the counter and you dont have to test at home. Your mother doesnt have to know. The only other way to find out if you are pregnant is to go to a doctor and get a blood test but you are better off just buying a urine pregnancy test. This will tell you for sure whether you are or not.
i would say yes you are


but just remember that its not always what you want to do


whats best for the baby?


i have alot of friends that are adopted and there super spoiled!


and wouldnt have any other way


its hard raising kids i cant even imagine doing it all alone


i never finished school even though i said i was


im struggling to make ends meet


one way you could find out is planned parent hood


or just buy a test at walmart and take it


in the restroom


good luck!!!
are you sure your 13 you sound mature for your age lol anyways darling go to a grocery store buy a test and take it there in the bathroom your picture looks like a baby bump but if you were only 4-8 weeks pregnant you shouldnt look like you have a bump yet. considering your age i would guess that you havent been having periods for an awful long time yet think back on how often your periods come they can still be irregular because your body hasnt adjusted to having them yet. and if you put your baby up for adoption he or she probably will not feel unwanted if you decide to do that however make sure its a really good family and try talking to your mom or write her a letter and leave it in her purse before you go to school good luck!
ok first of all there is NO way for your ';baby bump'; to start showing yet! Im 29 weeks pregnant and i just started showing! Some people cant even tell if i am yet. And how would your mom find out if you bought a test? Thats about the only way you can know for sure. So...i would find a way to get one if i were you. And just because you looked at prices dosnt mean anything. a baby is VERY expensive. You run out of things daily. It costs thousands of dollars. Money that a 13 year old girl dosnt have. So if you pregnant, your poor mom will have to pay for everything. Damn girl, i feel sorry for you if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment