Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BEST ADVICE!!!?

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. And that's true.


I grew up with this girl. I knew her since I was born. I lived next door to her. We would do everything together. Laugh, play run around and always be with each other. A great friendship.


We always had a great connection throughout our Primary School Years. At Year 5 and 6, I developed feelings for her that I could never describe...She lit my whole world up with just one smile.


I remember in our final years of Primary School, we would always sit next to each other in class and we would take off our shoes and play with each others feet.... It might sound strange, but at that moment I knew that I loved her with all my heart and I wanted to always be with her forever..


I would never stop missing her, she was the best friend anyone could ever ask for. Then the absolute unthinkable happens....


My parents decide to move away from our town, My safezone, My home. I was moving away from the one Girl I truely loved.


On my last day of living in my town, I said Goodbye to her, knowing full well that I would hardly see her again.


Over time, it would be over weeks then months and eventually became years until I was over her house.


We would still see each other at school, but that was never the same..


I had friends, but I always felt alone...


As years went on, we would talk less and less. Not being in the same classes as her made it worse and now being in Year 12, the last time I was at her house was 7 Years ago.


From Kindergarten to year 10 I loved her and she was always on my mind.


Now in Year 12, She has a Boyfriend. Not telling her how i felt all those years have made me very empty and sad.


Even now, I still wish we had the connection we once had. All I feel now is sadness and lonliness.


I just want her to know that I still Love Her and I will always care about her.











What Should I do???


HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BEST ADVICE!!!?
ur story like movies,its a very painful story,anyway u must go to tell her how u feel,yes go head tell her everything,she maybe ur one love .i hope u will fix the situation .HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BEST ADVICE!!!?
Staighten up your spine and go tell her..





Stop being such a whiner and be a MAN !! Thats what the girls prefer..





If she says a No you lose nothing but if she says a YES you get your life back on track !!! DO it dude... mebbe she wants you to do it !!!
I hear you buddy! I hear you!


Too sad!


Time to move on.....


good things come when you least expect....


theres nothing to say you wont meet again, but till then.... live a little..


theres nothing lonelier than a life of mourning..... :)
Let her see what you just wrote. Heck, if my bf wrote something like that, I'd marry him!
Tell her, just the way you ended your letter. And tell her, that if she ever breaks up....to call you.
contact her and tell her all this things u hide or better go to her and tell her face to face better :(
Oh, man, your story is so sad and bitter sweet. I think you should compose a nice long letter telling her how you feel, because your very good at making your emotions come alive on the blank white. I felt your longing and pain and I think that she would feel the same. You never know, she might have the same feelings you do, and only has a boyfriend to cover up feelings of loss. I really think you should pursue this relationship, and in the meantime, we'll be waiting for chapter 2! Good luck!!!
Wow! I've been in this same situation, but in my case I lost touch w/the person and I never saw him again.





Think about it this way. You are wasting your life pining over this person who clearly has no idea how you feel and is out there dating other people. You need to decide what you want. If you Love her then you need to face whatever fears you might have and just tell her; otherwise you need to move on and start dating other people. Listen, the more you wait the more time goes by and you get older and older. One of three things could happen: 1. You get the girl you want 2. You stay lonely and depressed or 3. You go on w/your life date and find someone else.





It's better to find out now if she likes/loves you back than waste time thinking about her.
Sounds like the love of your life had an idea but wasn't sure because you never told her your true feelings. If I were you I'd go over there and sit down with her for a few hours on a day she's home and the b/f isn't there. Tell her you need to talk to her seriously. Tell her from your heart how you feel and ask her how she feels. If she truely wants to give it a shot beyond just friendship I bet she'll let go that other boyfriend in no time! Good luck! Looks like there might be a future in there for the two of you after all!
It seems you really do love.


that is sooo sweet of you


maybe you should go over her house cause i think you guys are still some kind of friends,


tell her over those years that we lived next to your we have really got to know each other we have our time like the laughing huging telling each other our secrets then i started to like you, you hit my heart with a big hammer. and i just never got the right time to tell you that i Love you and that i care about you. i just want you to know that and i hope someday we can be together.





then just wait a sec and see what she says she may have liked you too you never know.





I hope you find a way to telll her if you done use my advice.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment