Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Help me my relationship is killing me(BEST ADVICE WILL GET 10 POINTS)?

well here is the thing I really love this guy we have been through so much, i have always been there for him and in just one day we argued and yelled back and forth at each other,and he decided it was over.but its hurting me to see he would just walk away just like that.





How long would you wait to take down pictures of you and your boyfriend of two years if yall just broke up for two weeks and you both havent talked.Help me my relationship is killing me(BEST ADVICE WILL GET 10 POINTS)?
It's enuf to have to think about it, but to have to look at it facing you is another thing. IF it's bothering you having to look at his face on a daily basis, then by all means remove them %26amp; that w/at least be that much less actually ';staring'; at you while you're at home. Do whatever you feel you need to do for YOU. There WILL be happy days again in your life, so just KNOW that. Things do happen for reasons, this just may not be the rite one for you, %26amp; you've yet to meet him. In ';time';, you WILL meet just the rite one for you, %26amp; you'll know why this just didn't work out, it wasn't the best for YOU...all the best to you...:)Help me my relationship is killing me(BEST ADVICE WILL GET 10 POINTS)?
I'd put them up when it hurts and pull them out when it didn't. It's no telling with this one - bf come and bf go. Yea, I understand it's been two years-


but time makes lovers feel like they have something real -but in the end you know- they've got nothing but time.
i would wait a little longer before you do that, he might come around, and if he hasn't called you or evan contacted you by email or anything with in a month then i would start taking it down, good luck to you.
He has made it clear where he stands he told you its over and hasnt talked to you in two weeks when you take down the pictures is up to you when ever it feels right but recognize ITS OVER
Each heart mends differently. You will know when the time is right to take pictures down. Honestly, I would call him and try to talk to him at least once b4 you throw 2 years down the drain.
i would try talking to him and try fixing things stop the fighting life is to short remember that
About 5 minutes. Then I would be looking for a new guy.
Start right now!
i get 15 points minimum.
I don't say nothin' till I see the 10 points.





Capish?
take as long as you need to. the heart wont mend itself in a day.
id pack pics away and move on,,lifes too short

No comments:

Post a Comment