Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HPV 16 Cancer- Please give me the best advice?

Ok so I have been going to the gyno every year and my paps always come back normal BUT I just recently learned that HPV 16 can take up to 10 to 15 years to come out!!!!! I never knew this till recently, so does this mean if I have (from past partners) does this mean that my boyfriend can possibly get oral and throat cancer? Im so sad and confused I don't what to think, and what if he has it in the mouth and does not even know about it. Maybe from a past relationship or something. I made an appointment with a Dentist and ENT, to have them go over the possibility of have HPV in the mouth and how to be safe like a pap smear keeps you safe...Also my gyno told me that he does not want to test me for HPV because that will make me more nervous, I wish I would though because then it could have saved me from letting my BF do oral on me..... How can he and I be more safe to have a long happy life..HPV 16 Cancer- Please give me the best advice?
THERE IS A HERBAL BLEND THAT IS KNOWN AS ESSIAC THAT IS AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL HEALTH FOOD STORE. IT IS LEGENDARY FOR ITS CANCER FIGHTING PROPERTIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment