Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does he like me 10 points to best advice?

I like my neighbors friend. I talk to his brother and I told him that I liked his brother. He told him and he said that I was cute and if I lost 10 pounds he would date me (im over weight by 5 pounds L. He asked me once if I thought he was cute and I said idk. I saw him on Halloween and he was in the same neighborhood as I was in. He saw me and he came towards me and my friend and he was like whats up and then he had to go away cause his dad called. Then he saw us again and he came over and talked again and he walked with me n my friend and he put his arm out and I don鈥檛 pay attention and I ran unto it and busted my lip L. Then he went away again and came back when he seen us again and he was with his friends and he jumped on me and my friends back. Then he went away again lol and he saw us once again and my brother and his friends were with him and he was like my nuts are itching and he said someone itch them. I saw him tuesday and he was at his friends and he was playing football and he kept looking over at me and my friend and he flicked her off. I don鈥檛 talk to him a lot I added him on myspace and he added me and he sends me a lot of app invites .. my friend sent him a friends request and he denied it but he added me :] does he not like her??? i looked at his friends and i was on his top number 15 :]Does he like me 10 points to best advice?
He sounds like a douche.


Like what the hell, lose ten pounds to date you!?


He's a shallow b@stard.Does he like me 10 points to best advice?
it could be that he likes u


but since u said that u didnt noe if u liked him hes waiting for u to give him a sign that its okay for him to move in


if u really like him and want him to do something, make a lil move


flirt with him whenever u c him and let him noe its ok to approach u and that u want him to
Yes he ABSOLUTELY likes you.
I'LL BET HE LIKES YOU ABOUT THE 10 POUND THING IT SOUNDS LIKE HE LIKES YOU EVEN IF you dont lose ten pounds...
just ask him, thats the only way you gonna know for sure,no matter what we may say.
he mite like u but a guy who wants u to lose weight or he won't date u!!! that is sooo shallow...u want a guy who is goin to like u for u.....u don't want to change for him b/c u do this one little thing for him he;ll ask u to do other things that u don't want to do...i would forget about him b/c he is not wrth changin urself for! u are sooo much better then that and u want someone who is going to treat u rite!

No comments:

Post a Comment