Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How can I give my friend the best advice possible?

My best friend since high school is in a crisis. I haven't seen her for three years, but we have kept in touch on the internet and phone. Anyway, she has been with her current boyfriend for three years. He is a bit younger than her, and she lives with him. She said he can be a jerk sometimes. Anyway, she now tells me that she is still in love with her ex boyfriend. She dated him in high school, and says she never got over him, and she saw him this week after a long time because he is military, and she slept with him...and he proposed to her! She feels horrible, and like a hypocrit because she said she dosn't believe in what she is doing, but she dosnt know who to chose! I really don't know what to tell her. I told her to just follow her heart, and to imagine who she would rather start a familiy with? But, she says both! She is so confused! I just don't know because I dont really know neither of the guys. I met her old boyfriend in high school, but he was somewhat of a womanizer, and hit on me at the time! Then, after he broke up with her he was stalking her practically! But, the guy she is with now never lets her goof around..tells her she is being stupid or annoying all the time, and seems way too full of himself. She says her ex has really matured, and she trusts him!How can I give my friend the best advice possible?
She should really break up with her current boyfriend. Ask your friend, ';Can you really see yourself living with a guy who doesn't respect you?';





Sounds to me that her bf is a possessive and conceited guy. Do you really think that you can stand her being held around by some guy?





There are a lot of reasons why she has to leave her current boyfriend. Meeting her ex just strenghtens the will to break up.





I think your friend should go back with her ex. There is a reason why she NEVER got over him even when she met other guys. They just met in the wrong time and place during highschool, that's why their relationship back then didn't work.





Just forget your friend's ex's attitude during highschool. People during that stage are usually immature and naive.





Tell her to take things slow with her ex. There's no need to rush into marriage.





Best wishes.How can I give my friend the best advice possible?
deff. the ex! dont let her get treated the way her current bf is treating her! she needs to have enough respect for herself to see that he is A JERK! a pure jerk.......

No comments:

Post a Comment