Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What should I do about this guy? (best advice gets 10pts)?

I need to know if I鈥檓 wasting my time trying or move on and still be friends. I met this guy in one of my classes, he really wasn鈥檛 my type but over time I started to like him. Things, in my opinion, were going great until one day he started to date this girl. I was upset and all my friends said he was an asshole and to move on, I still wanted him as a friend. Now he had a gf , I still talked to him here and there, nothing big or interesting. Around midterms he was stressing out, so I helped him study for a very long time. I didn鈥檛 see or talk to him very much when he had his gf. Then it was finals and he needed help again, so I helped. My friends all told me, and I kind of knew, that he was using me. A short time after school was over I tired talking to him online and he didn鈥檛 want to talk. He wasn鈥檛 with the gf anymore. I know he needs his space after breaking up with someone, but should I wait and see if something happens later on down the line. Im not going to wait forever though.What should I do about this guy? (best advice gets 10pts)?
You need to look for some physical signs of affection from him-if there are virtually none then you need to move on. Breakups can really mess with some people and he won't be into dating for a very long time.





On the contrary, if you've really caught his eye then he'll come around to you soon. You can tell by his body language if he tries to touch you in any way, stares into your eyes, etc. if he's actually interested.





But whether he likes you or not, give him space. Don't give him any obvious hints that you like him too-honestly, guys by nature turn away from girls they perceive as ';easy'; - you want him to chase you a bit.





If this all doesn't work out I'm sorry, but the best thing you can do is give him space and look very closely to his reactions to you-especially physical signs. Good luck.What should I do about this guy? (best advice gets 10pts)?
DON'T WASTE UR TIME. HE SOUNDS LIKE A JERK. ANY GUY WHO USES U IS NOT WORTH UR TIME OR FEELINGS. I SAY MOVE ON, LOOK 4 SOMEONE WHO LIKES U AND WON'T JUST USE U.BEST OF LUCK AND DON'T WASTE UR TIME HE IS NOT WORTH IT TRUST ME.=)
He is simply not interesed in you my dear. Dont make someone a priority when you are just an option. You sound sweet enough, dont stress about it. Good luck!
You need to ask yourself if you think he likes you in any way?





It could be that he needs time to gather himself after his break up, so allow about a week to pass before attempting to start a conversation with him once again online.





Once you feel he's completely over her, ask him to hang out with you.


If he does, see how things go.


If he says he doesn't want to or puts off making plans, then you should move on.


Why waste your time on one guy when there are so many out there to get to know.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment