Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Job Interview panels. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I went to an interview a few days ago. They panels were very cold-They did not smile and no sense of humor. Most of the panels have Ph.D and asked me so many analytical questions.





I am only 22 years old plus English is my second language. I was glad that I did not cry during an interview. I was very embarassed and felt like a dummy because I spoke broken English --did not answer questions clearly and correctly.





Anyway, I gave the panels all my resume. We went over my resume. I also provided them a portfolio, but we did not talk about my portfolio at all. At the end of the interview, I said, you can have my portfolio. They said, okay.





I went to other office and the secretary gave me her bussiness cards. The panels said, I can contact her anytime if I have questions. They also said, the closing date for this job is today.


I said, good bye to all the panels.





I went outsides. I got lose and saw the panels again. They still talked about my qualification. What do you think?Job Interview panels. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Hope did you learn why they asked those questions. What were they looking to find out about you.


Forget the feelings of rejection or it will ruin your life. Get above that and find out why????????????????????????????????????Job Interview panels. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
If it is meant to be it will work out. Make sure you send all of them hand written thank you notes as a follow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment