Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is she worth it i need the best advice?

my girlfriend broke up with me 6 month ago because she started dated this guy.we were in relation for 8 years.actually i lived in san francisco.i took the break up very badly,i felt so lonely.since 3 month my ex was having tough relationship with a new boyfriend and a roommate,she started to talk to me,i help her through this situation and we started kissing sleeping with each over and having great sex i though i could be back with her,most of the night she will turn up to my place for something to eat.i have a job to go back to ireland i fell like living america and start a new life because she told me she doesnt love me anymore and she fell attracted to other guy,she just recently start to talk to this friend and boyfriend,i fell she really use me


god i need the best adviceIs she worth it i need the best advice?
Yes, she used you. It was hard to tell at first because you were blinded by the fact that you still love and care about her. You were kinda like a safe haven just in case things with her and her new boyfriend did not work out, like in this case, it didnt.. If I were you, I would go ahead and take the job back in Ireland, and start brand new.. Maybe that is what you need to finally push you to move on from her.. It will not be easy because you and her were together for 8 years, but that is the step you may need to take.





You will find someone who is deserving of your love and affection.. I wish it was more men like you, especially where I live.. Good Luck!Is she worth it i need the best advice?
Seems to me she wants attention and doesn't know who she really wants. You don't need your emotions played with. I would ask her if I were you ';should I move on or not'; see her response and if you don't get good feed back move on to another who would appreciate you
Next time she comes round, ask her what the hell is going on. Confrontation is the key baby.
she's whore
This is easy. You are blinded by the fact that you care for her.. If you could be objective then you would see she is using you and you could be pissed off and see it to get over her. breaking up is hard. your problem is that oyu are obviously a good perosn. She has taken advantage and you know it and it hurts. /you think by getting back with her that voids her actions, but it doesnt. Can you trust her? No. Is she worth it? No Do you need to be a man? Yes. Dont let her walk all over you. She is the loser. Not you.
  • makeup hair
  • cheap make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment