Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does he like me? 10 points to best advice!?

There鈥檚 this guy in my AP Econ class, and we've been friends for quite a while. He and I always walk back from lunch together, along with another friend. This is going to sound very arbitrary, but our friend always does stupid stuff like trying to trip the guy I like--I'll call him TJ--and so TJ will always be like ';dude, you just wait, you know its coming.'; Then he'll give him a dead arm, or something along the lines of that. Just last week, he was talking to this kid and the kid was messing around and said ';Yeah, this is my Uncle TJ. Everyone this is TJ, he's my uncle.'; Then he had his arm around his shoulders. In any other situation, TJ would've been like ';dude, no,'; and then he would've taken his arm off of his shoulder. Except, he kept looking around, and finally glanced at me and would just laugh nervously and say ';this kid is really weird.'; In class, I asked TJ and our other friend if I could interview them for my English final. And because he always is messing around with our other friend (he flinches really easily). I was taping the questions that I asked them, and while I was asking our other friend something, he randomly would fake slap the kid. A couple of times he had ideas as to what I should put in it because it would be funny. Then he came up with a ridiculous answer, which was very comical, and asked if it would be too stupid. I said of course not, and he sighed with relief. It just seems like he鈥檚 always checking to see if I am noticing him, or if I鈥檓 laughing. Thanks!Does he like me? 10 points to best advice!?
i think right now he likes you as just as friend, but try sending different signals out to him that you might like him more...cause it sounds like he is right on the borderline of a close best friend/ liking you as more than a friend...hope this helps! =}Does he like me? 10 points to best advice!?
Sounds like your a really outgoing person. The guy that your questioning about does sound like he likes you but his kinda of on the shy side. So since your so outgoing why don't you ask him out to something that is on the lite side and see what he says and have some fun. Sounds like he's a keeper and you could have a really good fun time.
ohmygosh, thats exactly wat a guy does to me! well,, theres two of them that do that and i kno that one of them likes me cuz his friend kinda told me and the other guy used to like me but im not sure about rite now.. i think he likes u! haha good luckk.%26lt;3
to be honest its more of a good friend relationship.. but try to take it to the next level and try things out
HONESTLY . i dont think he likes you. you shouldnt get your hopes up. sorry. like he prob thinks your cute but not like u.
There is just one way in this entire world to know whether someone ';loves you/likes you'; or not and which is he/she will come to you and tell you directly himself/herself. Nothing else can assure you that he/she loves you. Believe me. I am telling you this from my experience. Don't assume anything otherwise you will get hurt later. If you love him/her, just approach to her and tell him/her because what I have written above applies to her as well. He/she can't be sure unless you go and tell him/her directly. Best Wishes.
Well it's pretty obvious that he enjoys any positive attention you give him. Whether HE realizes it or not, he probably has feelings for you. It would help to know how old you are... it seems like maybe you're in high school... He seems a little immature and goofy. And he's doing what most guys do to get attention, especially if he doesn't directly tease/flirt with you. So my final answer is, I think he likes you, even if it's in his subconcious (he doesn't realize it). Maybe you should try hanging out with him! He could be your summer romance! %26lt;3 Good luck!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment