Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My traditional father. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am Thai. I born and raise in Thailand (A Small Town). My father is very traditional and conservative.





When I was a teenager-- He wanted me to focus on education. He would spend so much money emphasize on me getting good education. We talked about sex. He said, No sex, no kissings, no hugs with man. He used to drive me to the public parks. We saw young couple making out--he said, you are not allowed to do that. He would not allow me to wear tight jeans, short skirts, sexy and revealing clothes also.





It has been over 10 years. I am sure things change alot in Thailand. I love my dad so much and I want to be a good girl so he can be proud of me. I have done everything he said..lol :)





I am 23 years old. I have never kissed a boy. Good things or Bad things..





lol :)My traditional father. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I am white born and raised in the U.S and things are not that strick here although I do agree with some of what your dad says he is from the OLD school.I think it's nice he loves you so much and wants you to be a good girl , that's very important . I would try to branch out a bit from him and at least wear your jeans a little tighter it's in style and has been for a long time , it's not just for bad girls ,we all do it. good luck you sound very sweet .and if you haven't kissed a boy yet good for you that's great. keep it up .My traditional father. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I think it is cool that you have listened to your dad, but it is about time you start to live your life the way you want to.
I would be proud to call you my daughter. His words were to protect you and they have done so. You aren't pregnant, you aren't dieing or ill from a sexually transmitted disease, and I hope you got the education to take care of your future yourself. I say give your dad a big hug and kiss and thank him for his wisdom and pass it on to your kids.
i certainly understand,i had a tradition native American father who,taught basically the same things as your father has taught you...its OK to kiss now,your an adult...however do keep most of his other teachings in your heart they will help you along the way.
it sounds like you are very responsible. but it is o.k to be young and have fun. honey you are 23, you are old enough to kiss a boy and so much more. but good for you for getting your education first and being responsible. its time for you to now have a beer and find a cute guy to share your first kiss with. enjoy life as it comes. you only get one time at it.
you're 23. live your life for you not your FATHER. good parents want their kids to be safe and happy.
I think your father was very smart, but maybe just a liiiitle bit too strict. If you want to impress a boy at 23, just be yourself. Wearing a skirt might help, but just find someone who wants to be with you because they care about you, not because you have a really hot skirt or jeans. =)
I would have to say that this is a bad and a good thing....


The good thing being that you now have a wonderful education.


The bad thing is that now it seems you missed out on some of the best years of your life. Your 23 now it's time you started your love life without your father's interference. While you should listen to his advice, you should now form your own opinions on love.
Yes, you have been a good girl, now it's time to enjoy life for what it is. Have a good time, be safe, but you can have a boyfriend, get and give kisses and see what you like. Life is for living, you only get to do it once, so make the most of it. Enjoy! You deserve it!
So what's the question?
Where I live 12 year old girls are prostitutes. They will be ruined by the time they are 18.


Inside you know that you should honor your family. The pressure you feel is normal hormones. Why waste yourself giving into something that may not mean anything to some guy.


Your choice think.
there is nothing wrong with wanting to make your father happy. i know because i want to make my father happy every day. as long as your happy you can and should do what you want. if your not ready to be with a man than don't focus on your self and your life and everything will happen when it's time. one good thing about you never being with a guy is that you have never had your heartbroken. bad thing about it is that you are missing some good stuff with guys

No comments:

Post a Comment