Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?

Follow your heart and not your head. Heads tend to be too rational. Your heart is your true self so following that will never steer you wrong.





You know what? I've found it to be completely true. Yea, I've had my heart broken a time or two ... but I am stronger and better for it. I wouldn't live any other way ...





**************************************…What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Think before we make judgements because most often what we don't like in someone or ridicule them for is something we see and recognize in ourselves that we don't like or are insecure about.What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Pick your battles.





gooooood goooood advice for me... i now think before i jump.
My mother always told me to listen to my conscience and follow it and I couldn't go wrong. Unfortunately, I sometimes didn't listen to it and ended up making wrong choices at times.
To go along in your own crowd, not other's, and this helped me a lot because I did what I did and didn't care if people appreciated it or not.
wear socks and keep your feet dry IN NAM 1970
Don't eat yellow snow.
Quit smoking all that crack - and come up with a better name for yourself ;);););)
Put your faith in the answers that you can find
Don't let anyone tell you any different.


That's my story and I'm sticking to it (same thing)
Don't take anyone's crap.
';It's always darkest right before the sun rises.';
My dad told me to always throw the empty beer bottles out of the car so there are no open containers if I got pulled over.


He told me to throw them in the ditch so nobody would get a flat tire from glass in the road.
';Get out of the street.';





hahaha
My grandfather told me once that in my life I would have acquaintances and friends and over time I would know the difference. He was right. There are very few people I can call my true friends.
i dont care how hard you work, i only want the results.


maybe not, but my dad always says it and it sticks w/ me!
Respect yourself and other will respect you as well.
punch-out after work and punch-in at home(means don't go to bars after work if your married go straight home)
Don't eat yellow snow.
'No one can give u better advice than yourself'- My dad told me once.
Surfs up dude?!?!
measure twice cut once
Whenever you think life is tough and you have it bad.There,s always someone who has it way worse than you.Count your blessings!
i don't know about 'ever', but recently, get a new id and forget him!☺so i did!☺
don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
IT Would have to be what Sidney Freeman says on M*A*S*H, ';Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.'; This figutatively means that you should be willing to make a mistake, they are going to happen so learn to live with mistakes and move on. This is what advice I have taken truly to heart and made my personal motto.
Just smile.
Don't give up.....Don't ever give up.


True words to live by.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Screw em all but 6


Kepp them for pall bearers
To stop apologizing. Say it once and then stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment