Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crushing... What should i do? PLZ HELP!! 10 points for best advice?

I have a crush on this kid in 3 subjects.. (global, bio/earth science, and spanish).... My science is 3 periods on one day and 2 periods on the next. We are taking two courses in 1 year. 1 semester went to Bio and the other goes to Earth Science. I never really held a convo with him because im too nervous. On Valentine's day my friends and I bought him a serenade and they serenaded him in our science class (my friends are in that class too). We never told him who did it but i do want to tell him. I told one of his friends but he wont say anything. I really like him. When i pass him in the hallway my face turns red and i start to giggle like some pathetic loser. I saw him in a parking lot and ducked because i didnt want him to see me! My friend said i should ask him out. I'm to nervous! what should i do?


Hes really cute, hes a swimmer, football player, and a baseball player. Hes really quiet and nice.Crushing... What should i do? PLZ HELP!! 10 points for best advice?
Don't worry, you aren't a loser just because you get that weird feeling in you're stomach when you're around some one you like. You should ask him out, if he's shy and quiet then he's probably not going to be rude even if he doesn't say yes. or to see what he thinks about you first, ask one of your friends or one of his friends to talk about you. Then if he does like you, lay down some hints that you like him too, and then you could flirt, or if you don't want to waste the time doing that, you could just ask him out right away. The worst that could happen is he says no and you move on. I hope I helped.Crushing... What should i do? PLZ HELP!! 10 points for best advice?
Thanx... today I told him that I was behind the serenade on Valentine's day and he just smiled real big and said thanx.

Report Abuse



attempt to talk to him. then after a couple days ask him out. i heard him say he likes the band Against Me!. really try to become his aquaintance then friend. hope it helped buddy.
if u like him that much ask him out


or


if u really want to knew him better be more friendish with him then when u feel more conferable with him ask him out


i would go with the first u really don't knew untill u ask him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment