Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What should I do? I really like her, but... (10 points for best advice)?

Ok. Theres a girl I like, and she has showed many signs of liking me. The other day she was laughing alot with my friend, and finds him very funny, and this has really stopped me in my tracks because now I'm confused and don't know what to do... I was planning on trying to ask her out, or hanging with her more, but what if she says no or something, since she finds my friend funny? If a girl finds a guy funny, does it mean she likes him? Should I ignore that and just stop being a little coward and ask her out? I feel like a coward for worrying whether she likes me or not, but then when I look at it from a different point of view, me asking her out if she doesn't like me will be pointless and get me no where anyway. Please help.What should I do? I really like her, but... (10 points for best advice)?
Is your friend actually funny? Because in that place it would be quite normal.


I am a girl and if I like a guy I know that I should make friends with their friends (therefore getting closer to the person I like). Soo if you feel that she may like you just ask her out, the worst she can say is no which would suck for a week or so but youll get over it. But, on the other hand if she says yes that would be very awesome, yes?


So as I was saying, just go for it!What should I do? I really like her, but... (10 points for best advice)?
d00d I hang out with girls that I like and 9/10 times their friends are funnier haha but it doesnt mean I like her friends.





ask her out you don't have anything to lose. if she says no, that just means theres someone better out there
wtf stop asking the same questions day in day out u idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment