Wednesday, November 23, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS DIRECTION. 10 points for the best advice.?

I am trying to go this address from Union Station. It is a right direction?!? Please help me. I have never been to the area before. Thank you








From Union Station, DC to Webster University





Barden Education Center





9625 Belvoir Rd., Rm. 143





Fort Belvoir VA 22060-1598





WMATA results:





http://www.wmata.com/tripplanner_d/tripp鈥?/a>





Can I walk pass the From the Tulley Gate without any documents? Thank youPLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS DIRECTION. 10 points for the best advice.?
I'd expect that the office you're meeting will need to put you on a list of approved visitors, allowing you entry to the post.





Getting down there from Union Station: I'd advise either a taxicab or renting a car. (This is the same advice offered when you asked this same question earlier today.)PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS DIRECTION. 10 points for the best advice.?
You cannot just walk in Tulley Gate. If you are attending training, I suggest you contact them for gate access information. Last thing you want to do is be stuck at the gate with no access! Fair warning!!!





I put the link to gate access below for more information. Belvoir is huge and the gates are far removed from the schools. Just be certain you have all the papers you need. Good luck
You always need a military ID when entering a military base unless you are with someone who has a military ID then alll you would need is a government ID.





Try using Map Quest or Yahoo Maps to get dierctions.
you used to be able to get on base so easily it was ridiculous, now I have no clue....can you call the people you're interviewing with? or see if you can get an answer from the base directly www.belvoir.army.mil
The only thing I can add is go to the bases web site. If not go to a military site. If not there go to a recruiting office and they will know for sure. Don't sign up to go to Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment