Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I cope with this? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

In the past 2 weeks:





I lost a man I love. He does not love me anymore.





I lost my apartment because my landlord wanted to charge me for extra fees. I do not want pay for it; therefore, I will move next month.





I lost my second job because I have been very busy with my first job. I have to work extra hours at my first jobs in the past three weeks.





***


This is my last week of school. I have to focus on school. Otherwise, I will lose my scholarship. I am 22 years old. I am in the US for my Master. My parent and my best friends are home. I am very lonely. I am very tired.How do I cope with this? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Hi Cutie Pie: This is what your going to do. Prioritize everything. Split your problems up into sections. Financial, love, school and work load. Cut back on anything you don't need. Go to the admin. office and tell them whats going on. They will cut you slack. Take a deep breathe. Focus. Sleep. There is nothing here you can't handle. You are smart and you have a deep desire to survive. This is a good test of your skills. What have you learned and how do you apply it? This is where character of the human spirit shows in you. Let me know how it goes. BryanHow do I cope with this? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
suck it up and focus like hell on school..boys come and go....stay at friends house if u can....


be strong.
im so sorry all of this has happened to you. Remember to pray, may sound pointless but it really does help, here are a few scriptures i use when I start feeling down or things end up going not the best way. If you've got a bible pull it out and read along.





hopefully you can keep in touch with your family and friends as much as possible. I truly hope all works out for you.





(Psalm 18:2) .聽.聽.Jehovah is my crag and my stronghold and the Provider of escape for me. My God is my rock. I shall take refuge in him,.聽.聽.





(Psalm 46:1) 46 God is for us a refuge and strength, A help that is readily to be found during distresses.





(Proverbs 3:5-6) .聽.聽.Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6聽In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.





(Psalm 121:1-8) .聽.聽.I shall raise my eyes to the mountains. From where will my help come? 聽2聽My help is from Jehovah, The Maker of heaven and earth. 聽3聽He cannot possibly allow your foot to totter. The One guarding you cannot possibly be drowsy. 聽4聽Look! He will not be drowsy nor go to sleep, He that is guarding Israel. 聽5聽Jehovah is guarding you. Jehovah is your shade on your right hand. 聽6聽By day the sun itself will not strike you, Nor the moon by night. 聽7聽Jehovah himself will guard you against all calamity. He will guard your soul. 聽8聽Jehovah himself will guard your going out and your coming in From now on and to time indefinite.
What a run of bad luck!


Concentrate on school, because that's what you're here for. You have one shot at that and a lifetime to get everything else straight. You're going to feel so great when you're finished with that huge accomplishment! Make some friends at school or at least some study partners so you're not so lonely. It is hard to be away from your family and friends, but this can make it easier.


As for work and a place to live, just take it one day at a time. there are plenty of jobs for students, and plenty of other places to live. As for the guy, there will be others who love you that you will love too.


Best wishes.
My uncle just died unexpectedly, my neice had a miscarriage, my brother is facing a murder charge, my father has OCD and diabetes, my mother suffers from anxiety, my back is broken in two places and I have urticaria. Life sucks, but remember it changes. You simply have to deal with unpleasant things and enjoy the good ones. If your physical health is affected seek professional help, but above all try to remain positive and focus on happy outcomes.
your landlord (i am a landlord) shouldn't be able to change the terms of your lease, unless it has expired and have to sign a new one.





your b/f is a chump and you will find someone better (cliche, but youre only 22 and are a few years from finding 'the one') better to not be with someone who doesn't love you, then with someone who is lying about it.





see if you can get a grant, scholarship, or student loan to replace your lost income. there are tons of financial aid opportunities, go to your school's aid office and they will help you. they can find you a work study, or temp work too. or go to a temp agency off campus and they can get you flexible hours.
Wow, seems very over loading hun, [don't worry, you dont need to make mine best answer if someone else has a better one, I just wanna help], I would try to see a doctor to talk to about all this, maybe find a roommate to get a different appt with.





I hope I helped.


Good luck!
Forget the man, don't dwell on someone who does not want you. Find another apartment you can afford. Work less hours during the last week of school and try to block out problems you are facing so you can focus on school and avoid losing your scholarship since this is priority right now. Everyone get lonely and tired at some point but find a way to deal with it. After you get your Masters degree you can be with your parents and best friends. Look at all the problems you stated and prioritize what is most in important in your life right now.
one day at a time...most ppl have been trough a break up of a relationship and yep its hard but slowy and surley you will get over it.


As for loosing your appartment well you have kind of done that by your own choice by refusing to pay extra fees...however perhaps a new place would be good for you some where bright and happy and different.


As for loosing your second job be thankful that you still have a job.


As for your studies well its only another week and you dont need to be thinking about moving just yet...just got to get that man out of you head!!!


You are heading in the right direction in life i understand that you are tired but keep up the good work..


MY thought are with you, also after school is out take some time to chill and do things that you enjoy doing.


But for know focuse completely on your studies and reward you self for each day that you get through good luck..
I lost someone I loved very much almost 3 years ago and I still have my bad days and miss him very much. I also understand your feeling lonely but you sound like a very strong person. You lost your apt. so you got another one, you lost your second job but your working more hours at your first job, and your striving to finish your schooling. dont give up! Just give your friends and family a call and continue on. I've been in your shoes and I know its hard but you've got it in you. Otherwise you would've given up already. Just hang in there and continue to be strong!!!!!!!
I just went to visit a relative of mine.





He lives in a group home and requires assistance to eat, dress himself, walk across the floor and go to the bathroom.





If he does not have constant supervision he will chew his fingers off.





His wealthy mother stuck him in an institution after he was born because nobody wanted a ';retard'; in the family.





That was 44 years ago and she has never visited him, not even once.





If you ever feel lonely, tired and down, send me an e-mail and we can go and visit him together.
  • covergirl
  • eye makeup styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment