Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How to gain my confidence back? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

This is based in the true story.





When I was in college 18-20 years old. There are so many college guys want to my boyfriend. At the time, I dressed up nice and cute. I looked fresh and put together.





I graduated from college at age 20. I got a full-time job 3 days after graduated. I go to grad school right after finish my undergraduate. Life have been very busy. I have less time to take care of myself. I don't wear make up. I have to dress up professionally and conservatively for my job.





I am only 22. Most of my peers ad co-workers are in their late 20and 30. I want to be youngful. I want some attention from the guys like I used to when I was in college.





Thank youHow to gain my confidence back? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Clothes and makeup only can take you so far. First you have to have be confidence in yourself. One can look attractive with little or no makeup. As far as clothing goes, you just have to pick a stye that goes with your personality. A confidence person will attract attention from everyone especially guy.How to gain my confidence back? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Pick out your clothes the night before work.


Go to bed an hour earlier.





Get up an hour earlier and immediately go to exercise! (aerobics, walk, jog..whatever)





Hop in the shower.





Give yourself enough time to put on some make-up, blow dry your hair, pluck the eyebrows..whatever your beauty routine is.





When you get paid..set aside some money to be used at a salon or to buy yourself a fabulous outfit.





Go get your hair done and your manicure/pedicure and make the appointment in 4-6 weeks for your follow up!





Do something you really enjoy doing...read, movies, volunteer, go out with friends....





In no time you will be you again!
ok get sexy and conservative watch what not to wear they got great tips and in cosmo they have five min makeup tips girl get it back and you can ok get it and always shoulders back and breast out ok get it gurl
Invest time in yourself. Manicure your nails, style your hair and put your make up on each day...find something cute to wear, even if it's casual stuff...what ever makes you feel cute. do it.
~Go to a fabulous salon and treat yourself to an all day makeover! When you leave go shopping and buy some of the products you need for your new look. When you leave the salon you will feel so beautiful that you will not want to let the look disappear again.
You need to schedule in some time for yourself. Even that will make you feel a bit better. But life does tend to get serious, and work is not a place to be attention seeking. So, grab some me time, and get involved wih your hobbies and have fun after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment