Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My now ex knock up a girl, whats the best advice to give the girl?

To make it short and simple: I had a long distance relationship with this guy for a year, finally met him last month, then he ignores my calls and I find a number of the girl he is cheating on me. Called her up, told her about me, then she explains that my ex is the father of the baby. We are starting out as good friends, and basically she has lost her trust on OUR ex. I'm trying to encourage her to just leave him because he doesn't deserve to be the father of that baby (just to let you know she has explained to me she has been cheated on MANY TIMES and I'm not the only victim) She explains that she wants him around at least for the kid but I'm afraid that things might just get worse. Just to let you know, they both don't have a high school degree (she and my ex are still working on that), she doesn't have a job (lives in w/ parents) my ex is still looking for a decent job to support her, and they both don't have a drivers license (still working on that). Do you think she should stay around with this guy? Do you think there is a chance they can financially support the baby (I heard the expenses of a new born in 1 year is $100,000, is this true?!) I don't care about my stupid a** ex-boyfriend, I'm worried about her and the baby :(My now ex knock up a girl, whats the best advice to give the girl?
I found a great dating site________ http://www.wealthyfish.com ________. The best dating club for seeking the rich singles, sexy beauties and even hot celebs.. what's the most important is that you don't have to be a millionaire.but you can meet one. I think everyone need to meet some miracle after all the terrible stuff in the news and the economy.


What's kind of relationship do you want?My now ex knock up a girl, whats the best advice to give the girl?
Yes, they should stay together or at least try to make it work. They will forever be a HUGE part of eachothers lives now. I think you should move on. I understand you feel for her and her situation but it's really not your place. Maybe they will both grow up now. Many people raise kids without the 100,000.00





Good Luck
whatever it is......... u cant just take the baby away from its father!!!


well at least tell her to move on!!!!


she must be responsible enough for the baby!


she needs ur support as friend..........


not just financially but morally!!!!
  • makeup tips
  • eye makeup styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment