Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Should I eat whatever I want? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I love to eat. Recently, I have consume more food than ever. I usually don't eat junk food. I am now starting to eat it. I eat ice cream, milkshake, cookies, cakes, and pies everyday.





I gain 5 pounds recently. I normally freak out when I gain weight, but I feel like whatever. I just want to eat...





Please help!Should I eat whatever I want? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I've struggled with weight all of my life, and after my 3rd (and last) baby was born in 1995, I decided I was going to do just that, eat whatever I wanted. After 11 years of abusing my body, eating unhealthy foods, I was wearing a size 20, finding it hard to get down stairs because my knees hurt so bad. My sister and 2 close friends were diagnosed with diabetes. I decided I didn't want to go down that road, so I signed up for a program called ';Be Lean'; at my health club. It was helpful to me, but others in the class didn't lose; the difference between myself and other class members was motivation. I was tired of being fat!





I ate healthy, and changed my eating habits for good! I rarely eat red meat or refined white flours. My diet consists or lean protein, skim milk (or fat free yogurt), fruit, whole grain carbs, lots and lots of veggies and lots of water. I never gave up coffee. Some fitness programs ask you to, but this was something I didn't want to give up, and couldn't live without for the rest of my life, so I didn't. I still lost weight. After 2 weeks of this diet, I no longer had any heartburn! That alone was worth it. I feel SO good!





You are completely free to eat whatever you want. However, you will feel so much better if you eat healthy foods. You can have an occasional treat, but the majority of the food you eat should be healthy in order for you to feel your best. Good luck!





Edit: I completely disagree with those who say to stay away from dairy! Recent studies have shown it actually HELPS you to lose weight.Should I eat whatever I want? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
eat more fruit


drink fresh juice


get detoxification


no junk food


no milk


no yogurt


no soda


drink natural water


sport (like exercise, running, walking, aerobic, swimming)


eat more salad


good sleep








the example eat menu :





Breakfast





Always same: juice presses fresh, as much as desirable, up to 14 ounce; fresh succulence as much as desirable, or salad fruit; when do you very hungry. When not make difficult, sometimes fun replaced fruit every day that eaten at morning





Lunch





Fresh fruit juice, or carrot juice, 4 - 8 ounce, when does desirable. Salad with fresh vegetable addition desirable and combination sandwich with cucumber or celery.





Dinner





Fresh vegetable cocktail juice, soup cream cauliflower. Potato boat or simple grilled chicken. Garlic flavor string bean. Salad green French.





I read this menu from this blog. In this blog have an articles for main program, program, healthy lifestyle, many tips and more useful links. And have VIDEO ARCHIVES, its very help.
I eat what I want when I want. I walk when I can. What I eat, though, comes in the form of whole real foods. No corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, hydrogenated oils, enriched flours, etc. I stay away from junk simply because I don't like it and it has no positive effects on my body.





When my daughter started to nurse less, I thought I would gain some weight, but not yet. Maybe when she is fully weaned.
If you wanna eat, you eat! Just exercise that little vit extra to get rid of the growing bulge!
Just make sure you're active enough to burn it off. I wouldn't recommend junk and fast food though.
just take carbs %26amp; fat in tiny portions a day or two per week...no choice..thats the root of all overweight issues and terminal diseases...
Stick with the healthy stuff. You will pay for it when you get older if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment