Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guys: DO U THINK THIS IS NORMAL?10 POINTS FOR BEST ADVICE!THANKS!!!?

I went out with this guy for our first date on Tuesday. he hasn't called until now. do u guys prefer to wait a few days like 3 days before u call the girl?


I need your honest opinions. Thanks.





I think the date went pretty well.He asked me out 3 days after he got my number. Does he probably follow the 3 days rule?





I know I posted this before but I need more answers. Thank uGuys: DO U THINK THIS IS NORMAL?10 POINTS FOR BEST ADVICE!THANKS!!!?
I'm a girl so I can't tell you from a guys perspective but most of the time it just depends. Probably not what you want to hear but it honestly just depends on the guy and how close, or how much he likes you. Sometimes its the same night, sometimes guys follow the three day rule. If you are comfortable enough why don't you just ask him. Honestly I think the three day rule isn't the big of a deal. It gives time for things to sink in and be thought out. Plans can be made, or not made.





So to thoroughly answer your question it's pretty normal but it depends on the guy. Good luck.Guys: DO U THINK THIS IS NORMAL?10 POINTS FOR BEST ADVICE!THANKS!!!?
totally thats ok if he called l8r than expected





dont worry it is totally normal :)
It's the 3 day rule. But then again there is a song, '; Yes'; a country n western, Fantastic listen to it, you will enjoy it.
He probably doesn't want to screw it up by sounding desperate. I prefer to wait a little bit.
I am a girl but have dated enough. Flat answer... if a man wants you or is interested, he will call the next day. There is no 3-day thingy... My honest answer... if he wants to see you again, schedule it 5 days out and see if by then, he is still interested. If the date doesnt happen for whatever reason then he isnt that into you. If he digs you; he wont go without calling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment