Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Should I dump him for emotionally cheating? Please help me; best advice gets automatic 10 points!?

The other day, my sister called me from home and told me that a girl from her school was telling people that she had dated my boyfriend in secret while he and I were together. She said that the event had taken place a year ago. I asked my boyfriend about it immediately, since the girl used to be a good friend of his in the past and they did spend a lot of time together, which I was fully aware of and okay with because I trusted him. He denied that they ever dated and, just to be sure that nothing else happened, I asked if he had anything else to tell me concerning the girl, and that I wouldn't be mad if he told me. He still denied anything had happened.





So then, I spoke with the girl and she was very emotional about the whole thing and said that she had told him that she liked him, and he said it back. After this occasion, she said that they continued to hang out and ';flirt'; for a while, until she finally asked him to choose between her and me. He chose me and told her that he couldn't ';do this anymore.'; She was extremely detailed in her accounts of what happened; I had a strong gut feeling she was telling the truth.





So, I decided to ask my boyfriend once more if he was lying and told him that we needed to take a break. He got so upset that he was hysterical and crying and telling me that he needed me and loved me so much and to please not leave him. He denied and denied, then finally, hours later, confessed to the whole thing, saying that he and I were in a fight when he said that to her and was afraid of losing me, so he just said it and didn't mean it.





The next day, I wrote him a letter saying that I need some space and time from him because he really hurt me and, worst of all, lied to me for a year about another girl. He called me, first saying that he would respect my space and give me as much time as I needed. Then, he apologized profusely, through tears, for overreacting the night before, for not listening to me, for lying to me, and for almost cheating. He swore that he would man up, take full responsibility for his actions, and do everything in his power to win my trust and me back, including waiting for me, staying faithful to me while we're not speaking, and even trying to ask my parents for forgiveness for what he's done. He kept breaking down and telling me that he loves me so much and wants to marry me and have a family with me someday and that he never wants to lose me.





I told him that I still need time and that we are on a break until I feel ready to talk to him again. I am very hurt, but I still love him; we have been together for 2 years now and have been through so much. I can see me spending the rest of my life with him. If he does everything he says he will to win me back and more, do you think I should give it another shot? I will award 10 points automatically to the best advice on what to do. Please help me!!Should I dump him for emotionally cheating? Please help me; best advice gets automatic 10 points!?
I think you should dump him. He didn't emotionally cheat, he CHEATED! He even admitted it, but only felt bad after he was busted. I would just let it go and move on. He wont change...he just feels bad right now that he got caught.Should I dump him for emotionally cheating? Please help me; best advice gets automatic 10 points!?
Let him go once a cheater always a cheater and you will feel so much better





P.S. Please answer mines http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
let him go. he doesn't deserve you. i understand that you like/ love him but he isnt worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment