Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quick ten points for whoever can provide me with the best advice.....?

There's this boy well man. I have been having feelings for him since I was 15. I've been knowing him since I was six. Now im 19 we talk on the phone and hang out. He knows that I like him but he doesn't know how strong my feelings are towards him. He's mentioned that he likes me alot and left it at dat. We are both shy around each other when it comes to talking about feelings but we can talk about any and everything. So happens yesterday I was tipsy and I spilled everything telling him how I really about him, he said he feels the same way and left it at that. I feel like I'm wasting my time worrying about him. Should I just leave it be and go my way or what I'm so confused????Quick ten points for whoever can provide me with the best advice.....?
You both have feelings for each other, thats pretty obvious, so why would you let it stay at just that? Ask him out, make sure he knows its a date, maybe hes just to shy about the situation, but one of you is going to have to make the first move, but it sounds like you both just waiting for the other.





Make something happen if you want something to happen.





Good luckQuick ten points for whoever can provide me with the best advice.....?
I think you shouldn't try to pursue anything. Why would you want to be with a ';Man'; that doesn't know how to express how he feels and what he thinks? It's not like you just meet the man, you been knowing him since you were a girl.If he can't be straight with you when it comes to important stuff like that then you don't need him.
If you both know you like eachother, but are too shy to do anything about it, you can do 1 of 2 things,


a) YOU can go for it, mention it again and see what comes out of it. Still nothing? Who knows. But sometimes guys like you to make the first move.


b) DO NOTHING. Wait for him to bring it back up or mention it.
WHAT?? You both confessed you have strong feelings for each other and you want to give it all up?? You must be mad, next time you see him you have to ask him out, or when he's talking, kiss him. Good luck!!!
ask him if you can go farther with your relationship if you really like him

No comments:

Post a Comment