Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My bestfriend said she would never forgive me if 10points best advice?!?

i cheated on my bf once and told him (it was his best mate) so he went round there and smashed him up and his mate had to get 15 stitchs. my bf didnt blame a bit of it on me he said he knows what his friend is like and he knows i wouldn have done it on purpose! i told him we were both in on it i wasnt forced or anything like that but he wouldnt believe me! his best friend rang me on my phone and told me to leave my bf and go out with him. i really wanted to because i wasnt in love with my bf he use to be my best guy friend until we started going out and its felt like that has recked our friendship for many diffrent resons. and i really liked this guy his name is jake his sister is my best friend! so i told her that her brother asked me out and how i felt about him and that i wasnt happy with my atm bf. she basically said that if i dumped jaimee for jake then our friendship was over and she would never forgive me!


when i asked her why she was like this she said it was bad enough i had cheated on jaimee for jake but to dump him for jake they where best friends and you have wreacked that!!





when she put it like that i felt really bad but i really do like her brother and i tryed to tell er that and that i cant keep going out with someone hat im not happy with.


but she said that if i hurt jaimee any more than have and dstroy there friendship anymore she will never talk to me again





what should i do


please help


any advice i would be so grateful for!My bestfriend said she would never forgive me if 10points best advice?!?
your friend cant choose wat kind of relationship your in.. maybe break up with ur bf but dont go out with the other dude if your friendship is really inportant, otherwise i think thats pretty lame.My bestfriend said she would never forgive me if 10points best advice?!?
yea you do sound like a slut
you sound like a *****
uhhh i didnt even bother reading your whole question cause i got up to the part where you said that you cheated on your bf with his best friend...well, cant say much except your bf is really pissed off with you, and trust me...there is no trust left in your relationship to even try to mend, so just move on, at least you can move on...my brother is sleeping around with my ex...

No comments:

Post a Comment