Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guys: DO U THINK THIS IS NORMAL?10 POINTS FOR BEST ADVICE!THANKS!!!?

I went out with this guy for our first date on Tuesday. he hasn't called until now. do u guys prefer to wait a few days like 3 days before u call the girl?


I need your honest opinions. Thanks.





I think the date went pretty well.He asked me out 3 days after he got my number. Does he probably follow the 3 days rule?





I know I posted this before but I need more answers. Thank uGuys: DO U THINK THIS IS NORMAL?10 POINTS FOR BEST ADVICE!THANKS!!!?
the hell with the 3 day rule if u like someone do your best to let them knowGuys: DO U THINK THIS IS NORMAL?10 POINTS FOR BEST ADVICE!THANKS!!!?
yes fricking stupid ';rules'; --- i call as soon as possible then she knows i care and am interested --- all ';rules'; do is create confusion and uncertainty ---- best wishes
  • covergirl
  • eye makeup styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment