Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is love the most crazy feeling? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I just cannot explain why I am in and out of love..





When I was a teenager. I had a crush on this guy for 3 years. We never had a relationship. I still think he is a great person. Recently, my friends still talk about him. I smiled and said, ';you know I don't like/love him anymore';





Today, my girlfriend talked about my ex. My ex and I loved each other for 4 years. I moved on. She asked me..how? I said, ';I don't know. I just don't love him anymore';





What do you think? Please advice.Is love the most crazy feeling? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
i don't think you have ever been in love. the kind of love that you couldn't live without...not many people have. people throw around the ';love'; word way too often in my opinion.Is love the most crazy feeling? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
For one... why is your soo called friend still egging on about your ex??? (what a friend) I dont know how old you are and what happened between the 2 lost loves.. but move on!! if you are young or old than take a moment and jot down all the bad things that were wrong in those 2 ex relationships.. you maybe in a transition period and thats normal to feel lonely but dont look back if those 2 relationships were unhealthy... look towards the future and feel good about yourself!! your alive !! hopefully in good health!!! have a job!!! and things going for you !!! when u least expect it you will find the love of your life it may not be tomorrow but focus on you right now .!! thats all that matters.. lol. t
love can come and go, it just depends on the other person.some times you just love one specific thing about some one and they end up changing that thing, opening your eyes to who they really are. this is why people get divorced. my ex husband used to bring me flowers and hold me when i was sick, but for some reason he stopped doing that and i just lost interest. don't over think your situation and have fun with life.
I think that if you don't love a past love its because the bad outweighed the good.
it's not uncommon to fall in and out of love...You may feel a concern about the person and not want them to be in harms way, but you don't feel romantic towards them.


It's natural.


When I think about my ex's, I only want good things for them.


It's a nice feeling when you get to that point,plus it shows maturity and you're able to move on.


All relationships teach us things and helps us evolve into the person we become....until you meet a special love that stays in your life for a long time, where you never stop loving them.


Hopefully, when that person shows up in your life, you both are ready for a healthy, mature relationship that allows both of you to grow together and independently at the same time striving for the same life goals.


It's perfect timing when each person has learned from previous relationships and are able to treat each other with mutual respect, honesty, communication and genuine care.





Now combine that with '; butterflies that never cease';, regardless of how many years you have known the person, then I'd say that's a magnificent moment to capture....





Don't be hard on yourself.


Your moment hasn't arrived yet....
I think that love is more then just a feeling, it is a commitment, you have to work at it and build it, everyone has difficulties in relationships, it's the ones that want the love to last with that one person you choose that really work for it, some people just like the feeling they get when you first get into a relationship, they think when the butterflies go away that they don't love that person any more, those people have not come to the understanding what true love is. You have to work at it to keep it.
Sounds like your girlfriend just wants to make sure you don't still love anyone else. Deal with that instead of wondering why you are good at moving on. :D
im not sure what you need advice on...
lol oh ya. Love is definently a crazy thing that needs to be treasured and desired. Im in love with this guy and we've been dating for only a year. All I can say is love is a VERY UNPREDICTABLE feeling. I personally think love is just undefined. Anyways, I agree with love being the craziest feeling.
When you fall in love with someone it is all new, exciting and you can think of nothing else. Then time passes and that person does something you don't like or treats you in a way that you don't like and it begins to feel like a dull penny you leave on a table.





True love is accepting the faults in the one you love and not leaving them to the way side. Making a commitment to that person and being loyal to them.





However, we mess up when we loose ourselves in that one person. They don't make us do things like change the type of music we listen to, or watch movies we don't like. This is of our own doing.





We can love being around someone and truly love them without loosing ourselves.





It's good that you can move on and just want someone and don't need them to survive. Be glad for your strength and have fun.
Stay out of love. settle for lust.
Because youre more in love with the idea of being in love than actually being in love.Hope that makes sense. Youve dreamed of the pefect love and are trying to make every guy you meet fit into that mold and when he doesnt,you turn off the switch and move on.Until you actually find this Mr Perfect,you wont be truly happy and wont be able to settle down. So until then or if you lower your standards,nothing will ever change and unfortunately, you will never find the perfect male so the bet you can hope to do is come close and deal with the rest and realize the grass is never greener on the other side. Also trust your gut instinct more than your heart as your heart will lie to you but your gut wont. Good luck
It is weird. I was determined that i loved my ex...and i tolled myself that i would never look back like everyone else does after a relationship and say ';well i never really loved him anyway';.....then we split and i got with my recent bf. Ofcourse i cryed and cryed over my ex when we first split (which is what i always forget) but know i wonder if i was actually ever really in love with him.





I know i love my now boyfriend though....and i would never say i didn't!!!! I hope lol.
when love does come to you , you will know it and beleive me you WILL then know that crazy crazy great feeling and will never want it to stop. good luck when it does come i hope it will last for ever. some people do spend the rest of their life loving each other.
You out grew the young feelings and stepped into a new phase of growth. This will develop too. Love makes you do crazy things. Some days you act like a lunatic and others a doe eyed school boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment