Wednesday, November 23, 2011

When you have been feeling down what was the best advice you were given and who was it from??

when my girlfriend broke up with me and i lost my job the same week i was feeling so down i just wanted to do nothing but then a friend of mine told me that doing nothing is not helping cos i just end up thinking about my problems so he told me to think of something ive been wanting to do but cant and just go for it so i did and it helped me a lot.





in short, just occupy yourself w/ something you would enjoy to take your mind off your problems!When you have been feeling down what was the best advice you were given and who was it from??
It'll be perfect in the end, if it's not perfect.. its not the end.When you have been feeling down what was the best advice you were given and who was it from??
Relax take a deep breath and realize that no matter how bad it is that it will be better, I promise. My mother who said that not long before she died.
There is nothing you can not talk to me about if you want to talk, I am all ears.


That was from my Mum.
When u r down only u can help ur self that too without taking anyones advice as only u can help urself people just talk %26amp; easiest thing is to give advice.
let haters hate
My late mother.She inspired us always when life seemed real bad


Good things come to those who wait;


Better things come to those who try.
it wasn't really from a person but a T.V show, 30 ROCK. they have this overeager paige named Keneth, and he said, ';you know, you may think your having a hard time, but there is always someone else having an even worse time, like getting stung by a bee, or getting a splinter, or being chained to a wall in someone's sex dungion.'; so i always think like ';well, i lost my phone that i had for a year, but at least i didn't lose a phone that i only had for a week.';
life goes on
The best thing to do is to pray and meditate, my parents told me that


trust you feel better regards
1. You're not alone


2. I do care


3. I know how you feel.





Sounds hokey, but from the New Testament
Cheer up
Make good friends love them and enjoy them and the best things you'll experience in live are the things you make for your self





My Father said that and like all little girls they think daddyu is the smartest but he was and I use this words everyday!!!
We all have moments of feeling down. It is a temporary feeling. Look at the situation and think of all the other people out there that are hurting for more reasons than you are. Hold your head up high and don't let it get to you. Life is short and we all must choose our additude. Wake up each day and tell yourself it will be a good day. Positive be very positive. The energy you put in to it will reflect how you feel.
Dont let what other people think worry you... Who are they to judge anyway- advice from my fiance
Joyce Meyers ministries or Paula white ministries* i am not converting you. just go and be lifted up. life is great-love yourself-no one is perfect not here on this earth . remember to forgive yourself and be thankful you are alive. each day is a new fresh day .
Move on !
Who could it be? None other than my parents....





No retreat no surrender (inspired by the spartan law from 300)
first is to collect all the bad things that happened then cry your heart out,then end it all with a smile...it was from a close friend of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment