Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is he going to ask me out? 10 points for best advice!?

Well I like this boy since August and he just broke up with his girl friend last Friday. And today I noticed that he was asking my friend questions.. then she would come over to me and say, '; Do you like ( his name )? Then I said, '; Yes. '; Then he pulled her back over and said something else then my friend came over and kept on asking questions about me liking him. Then he would walk over to me and get all nervous looking and walk away... this happened only today! I don't know if he is going to ask me out and I have no clue what to say because he is popular and I'm not! What should I do? Does it sound like he is going to ask me out?Is he going to ask me out? 10 points for best advice!?
HE IS GOING TO ASK YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL.


He will definitely ask you out, otherwise he wouldnt have acted like that!


be prepared!


~鈾モ櫏鈾

No comments:

Post a Comment