Sunday, August 22, 2010

10 points if you can give me your best advice! What do you think?

We connected instantly. We technically have been just friends but everyone thought we were bf and gf. I would ignore him sometimes when we'd see each other because I was so nervous. We went about 8 months without talking and then reconnected. He asked me to go on vacation with all married/engaged couples and we were perfect.





The issue is, we would have a great time, he would let down his guard a bit, and then kinda go away and I would, too cuz I would be confused. One night he asked me what I want, in terms of me and him. I was silent and didn't answer. I was scared! 2 weeks later he told me he would never be my boyfriend.





I tried to stay in his life as a friend but eventually I said we couldn't talk anymore cuz the confusion was crazy because everytime we're together it seems like we're dating. 2 weeks after that he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend. Then he got freaked out and said he couldn't do it.





As we would reconnect, he would ask me to go to events, yet sometimes, he would hint to hanging out but would rarely ask. And I wouldn't ask either cuz I wasn't sure if he wanted to. He still lives with his parents at 26 and is not happy about it and mentioned that he has no money, but he is in school for business. I wrote him a note saying that I loved him and had to tell him. He said that he can't be my ';boyfriend'; at this point, but I have been his ';sun on rainy days.';





Now, my number has changed and he doesn't know it. The hard part is that we are so great together. We challenge one another, respect and admire, and have so many similar interests, yet it seems like 2 walls are up and I end up sad/confused. My heart says to be patient and that we are soul mates/meant to be. My heart says that he loves me - from all of the little things: brushing the hair out of my face, telling me how beautiful I am, showing concern for my life, happiness and family, giving advice, and etc.





Will time tell?10 points if you can give me your best advice! What do you think?
Time will definitely tell and I say this because at this juncture both of you really don't know what you want. That tends to cause immense confusion because it's usually one person that doesn't know what they want. I think you should wait around a bit, stay connected with the guy, and don't turn other guys down during that period. I mean I know it's hard dating others when you really feel connected with only one person out there. But you must know time will not always tell what you want and it in end the truth may be something painful and unsatisfying. Maybe seeing you with another guy is the push he needs and maybe you being with other men will make you realize he's the only one for you...then you won't be so afraid to commit. Good luck with all : )10 points if you can give me your best advice! What do you think?
Time will tell which girl he will choose; you;re being played. When a guy goes through juggling sympathetic emotions; he's juggling more than one woman.
just do what ever u think is right
It don't mean that your being played, I have been there i'm probably younger than you but I know what your saying and how you feel. I had a best friend I could tell anything to and we had a lot of good deep conversations, we knew everything about each other and we were together all the time. Well I like him off and on for years, and than we decided to try it, it lasted 2 weeks lol. Best friend's ain't always the best lovers, as much as I love him I truly think now that we could never be, we are too much alike. Every girl wants there boyfriend to be the one who gets and understands them inside and out, but it didn't happen like that for me I fell for a guy I just happen to bump into and i'm still friends with that best friend i had but now I see boyfriends and best friends don't mix. Sure it might be great for a few months maybe even for years, but no matter what you wont have the same connection with him because the truth is there are somethings you don't want to talk about with your spouse. That's what your best friends are for, being the other link in your life that mellows you out and helps you out along the way, there meant to be your best man not your husband. Sure I thought about well what if we didn't break up? but than who would be that link in your life?like when you can't talk to your bf about something because he will over react, or etc you wont have that one special person that knows you so well and that is so easy to talk to because he is that boyfriend that you don't want talk to about whatever... See what i mean? I believe every girl needs her boyfriend/husband/lover but every girl needs that best guy friend as well. No matter what you can't have both at once, in the same person. Maybe for a little while MAYBE, but if you could talk to someone that married there best friend if they could tell the cold hard truth they would probably say that they ain't nearly as close to them as they used to be. It's really hard to see this but I think if you two go out or not in the Future in the end you will see what I mean. So follow your heart I mean go out if you want to because I wouldn't change that I did go out with my best guy friend because I realize the truth now and I don't have to wonder what if me and him went out, and what i would be like, and if I would be happier with him or my current boyfriend. I don't regret it but It was a mistake, a good mistake though, if you can understand that... or any of what I'm saying... I know it's complicated to explain. I hope I helped a bit... maybe I Just confused you more lol I don't know, but good luck and just live for today for now your Future and ';the one'; will come along on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment