Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I help my friend & give the best advice I can?

Shes feeling confused about this one guy who happens to be my cousin. And I found out by asking who he likes and he didnt say anything about liking her but about this other girl at a different school. Yesterday we went to a party %26amp; hes like flirting with her my friend %26amp; know shes still confused because she really doesnt not want to like him %26amp; doesnt want to get hurt.


And has other problemd because some of her friends are like ignoring her %26amp; she was paranoid the whole day yesterday which made me feel bad.


How can I help her shake it out?How can I help my friend %26amp; give the best advice I can?
When one is confused- it is a sign that you are too close to the situation.





Often taking the feeling out of the situation helps to understand it.





ingore the ignoring friends for a moment- one thing at a time.





There are reasons people feel what they feel- sometimes they are fleeting.





Sometime they just love to be in love.





Just have her talk , dont' stop- just keep asking questions- general ones to keep her talking.





sometimes getting the person to talk allows them to figure out thier own problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment