Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am moving on. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I have been struggled in love for 4 years due to lack of communication, manipulation, and insecurity between both parties.





In the past 4 years, I was naive to think that ';True love'; will solve all our problems which lead to strong love eventually.





I have been waited for him. On the other hand, he strung me along and blame me for everything. At the end of our journey--he acted like I was a criminal to keep contact him.





I was heart broken, shocked, and disappointed because I have viewed him as a good gentle man.





I am now moving on. Enough is enough. I don't care if he still loves me or not. He is not a man for me.





I am glad. I have been stand by my values -- I am still a good girl and a virgin :)





Any advice?


Thank you.I am moving on. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I really do honestly know how you feel i went through it five tears ago when i was coming up too 20yrs old, now I'm going through it again, difference is i have children now. i love this man more than he will ever realise but its just not working out I'm torn apart and to make matters worse than what they already were i had a miscarriage on 22/11/07. my head and life are in a mess and i cant find away to put it right, been looking on the web to see if there's any where big enough and cheap enough for me and my children to go and live for a few months or so until i can find away to get my life on track. it hurts so much and i prayed it wouldn't have to come to this again but every think in my life just turn up side down no matter how hard i try. i know that our problems don't go away just by us moving away but they are so much easier to deal with when they are not so heavy on our shoulders. I'm not after the points i just what you to know that you really are not alone. just take care and be safe x x x merry Xmas sweetie.I am moving on. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
hi thank you for that sweetie, how are you today, i,ve been thinking if you are ok?????

Report Abuse



stop talking about it and move on when i finished reading your question i wanted to kill my self .just get a life
Its good that you finally realized that hes not the one for you. I know 4 years is a long time and a ot of struggles along the way. I am very glad to hear that you were able to stick to your true values for four years. You are not the criminal in this at all, you stuck around hoping for a change. My advice to you is stay single and have some fun with your girlfriends. I know you'll think of him a lot, and wonder if you made the right decision, but stand your ground, if he truly cares for you and wants you in his life he will change. By change i dont mean change everything just, communicate and more, about your insecurities and feelings. Let him and yourself wait it out and see where it goes from there.
Hi,you are doing the right thing by moving on.Good luck
Give yourself time and space; you sound young enough to benefit from a man-free breather. They say time is a good healer, and so it will be; one day your heart will pound to the realisation that you have at long last found your soul-mate.





Good luck!
It doesn't sound like you need advice,in my opinion! You've proven yourself to be strong,independent and you've remained true to yourself and your beliefs. Not many can say that! So,if I were to give you a piece of advice,it would be-


Keep being the person you are-and take pride in yourself.
There is nothing wroing in moving on, and we all have to face it at sometime or another. I am glad you say you are a good girl. But you also say you are a virgin, and that you have been together for 4 years. What is wrong? Is it you that was stringing him along? Your age and his age might be a good starting point.
good for you you will need some time on your own to think about things and apend time with your family and friends and just have fun you dont need a man and eventually you will find the right person for you who will love you for real good luck to you
Sawat dee krap :)





teu gam-lang pop gap kon eun mai ?
yes, move on dont let him hold you back. there are so much better people in the world. if he hurt you its not worth it just move on with your life.
It sounds like you are still toying with the idea of being in the relationship. However a woman that values herself would ensure that she takes this time now to heal and get use to being comfortable on her own. When she's ready to start dating she will choose a man of value. Who will compliment her worth.
You need time to think and refresh yourself. He seems to have forgotten about you, so its time for you to do the same.
Sounds like your doing the right thing anyway. Don't need to give any advice.
my ex called me a stalker and basically said i had delusional disorder....





yeah right... keep dreamin....





props to you tho.. im still not over my ex.. nor am i a virgin... i had his babies so... yeah he is an idiot!





dont make the same mistake i made





i let him screw my head again after 4 weeks of nothing! i was doing so well!!! im soo angry with myself...
You need a hobby, or something to occupy yourself with, that you can feel is worthwhile.
You don't sound like you need any advices, seems you have got yourself sorted all by yourself.


xx
sounds like you have had a frustrating and unrewarding time and maybe its time to think about yourself and not worry about how you may be making someone else feel.


be selfish for a while and let your hair down , get out and meet new people and be open to all kinds of people and you may be surprised what other types of people you may fancy when given the chance. be open and honest with yourself and dont be afraid to be alone for a while.


try to put your experiences in the back of your mind and don't use them to pre-judge other men. talking from a mans point of view there is nothing worst than being type cast as a ';typical bloke'; give each person you meet the time and opportunity to show thier inner selves before you get tied to them for another 4 years of misery maybe.





so..


relax.. chill being single.. get out there and meet new people..be open minded... email me :P lol!
good for you, he doesnt deserve you! i believe you're doing the right thing by leaving him!
Chalk it up to experience. Good for you for holding on to your principles!!! Forgive him so that you don't bring all of that into another relationship. Don't rush, just thank God for what you've learned, no matter how painful it may have been. And then when it is time, you'll have a new person in your life!
You my dear would be worth waiting for. Take your time, make friends and find out who you are. When you do this, you will be ready for a relationship. Don't settle. Bryan
';I was naive to think that ';True love'; will solve all our problems';





you are wrong....true love is the ONLY solution to the problem of human existence. i have true love and i now realise how naive i was to think that anything else could satisfy me in life.





search very hard for true love for your whole life. be ready for it to appear at any time, but don't expect it to. I understand how lucky i am for it to have found me, but i believe that anyone who searches hard enough to find it can.





A way to tell if it is true love:


if you're not sure, then it isn't true love.





sorry i cant be of any more help. if you want, you can contact me from my profile where i can help a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment