Sunday, August 22, 2010

Poets. Please help me. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

If you write over 20 poems about someone. It about your relationship from beginning to end. Most of your poems are about how much you are longing, missing, and waiting to be with the one you love. Unfortuantely, you finally called it quit because you cannot wait any longer.





Would you delete the poems you have written?





Will you delete the poem if you have a new love?





What would you feel if your love putted together all your poems which you have written in a book and send it back to you?





Thank you very much.Poets. Please help me. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Do not dispose of them.





Try to use them for learning.





First, learn what they have to teach you about your own process of learning the craft of poetry. Perhaps your next poem will be better if you do.





Second, learn what they have to teach you about relationships. Perhaps your next relationship will be better if you do.Poets. Please help me. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
well... I would not erase them.... Neither would I send them to him. All I'd do would be keeping them away from my reach, so as not to get obsessed reading the past. I have like 100 poems on the same person. I stopped reading and correcting them for a while, and, they are saved in the PC to save a piece of my life. They no longar cause any harm.





I consider there is no reason to erase them if u're with someone else, as long as the feeling has ended...





If the feeling is not over, don't you dare start something new, I tell you from my personal experience it is the worst thing you can do,....
Love poems in my opinion describe a love relationship that goes beyond the limitations of a human couple. Love is the universal glue that holds the universe together.


I would definitely save the poems. They are an expression of the heart. If some are universal then others could appreciate them too.


If the relationship and friendship are over, sending the poems to them will be a vain effort to find appreciation, where appreciation has dried up.


Keep writing poems for every day is a new one to express.


Freesongs
I would,, ';put them away';. Like not hide them from the new guy, actually i'd probably tell him bout them, but i would put them away to put him outta mind. Honestly, there is no use in throwing away good poetry.
  • moisturizing cream
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment