Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should I do today? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Our organization went through some changes last year. My boss ended someone contract and promote me to do her job. One of a finance officer who much older than me does not like me so she always insulting me by asking questions:


1.) Do you think you can do the job?


2.) While the person was still there--she said, when you are gone--Maybe I will go too. She asked her what will you do now since you will be jobless. (She just said that to annoy me and starting a flight b/w me and former co-workers who was terminated).


Etc..





I decided to avoid her since she is not helpful and always insulting me. Moreover. she caught finance miss transfer my salary about 300 USD. I told the finance and she said, she will give the money (the rest of my salary) to me next month.





Well, people noticed the finance officer and I are not talking (not get along very well) so they told my boss who always in foreign country about the tension.





Yesterday, the finance officer and her assistant come to work late which they always do so I told them--they should let supervisor know if they will come to work late not just like coming late. We argued so one of employee reported to my boss about our argument.





Today my boss asked me and finance officers to have lunch with him to talk about situation. What should I do?What should I do today? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Tell your side of the story. Answer all questions truthfully and honestly. Then let him/her figure out the rest of the details and piece the truth out of it all. If it ends in your favor, be happy, if it does not, find a new job.What should I do today? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Walk the dog and then watch some telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment