Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need Help with english pronounciation ? 10 points best advice! give me link, exericise, or method to improve

I'm having trouble pronouncing the TH. Well, i pretty much been able to pronounce cuz i been trying for a good 4 months now...but i tend to have trouble when there is an ';S'; consonant before the consonant ';TH'; , for example. is that....or amazes them....or who is this?....well u get the picture...i guess the letter S kinda conflict with the tongue position of the ';TH';....





Another thing is that i can't seem to pick up the difference between the consonant TH and the letter D whenever i say the ';The'; ...i hear it as the word ';Duh'; whenever i'm hearing it...also the word That i hear it as the word ';Dat'; and sometimes i just tend to instead of sticking my tongue out between my teeth i would pronounce it as the letter D. So what happen is i force myself to consciously stick my tongue cuz i thought it will help me adapt. but i began to develop a bad stammering habit or a stop whenever i come upon the consonant TH. so how can i distinguish the sound difference between D and TH?I need Help with english pronounciation ? 10 points best advice! give me link, exericise, or method to improve
. Go to a dictionary and write down 100 words in each trouble spot. Practice. slowly. saying them. slowly. often.


Try to find some Audio English sites.I need Help with english pronounciation ? 10 points best advice! give me link, exericise, or method to improve
you need to put the tip of your toungue right under your two upper front teeth, then say the TH but bring your toungue back into your mouth at the same time... the D sound is made with your toungue at the roof of your mouth... a for the s before th, just try to seperate the words a little. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment