Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think he likes me?!? *10 points for best advice*?

We are in 7th grade. And this guy moved his desk in front of mine because his friend sits right there. But it seems like he looks at me a lot. Like he will turn around and look at me. But when I notice he will look away. One time we were txting and I said something like ';I'm just another one of those blonde's.'; and he said me and all my friends were blonde's. And I said but i'm the the dumbest. And he said he could disagree with that. After awhile we stopped txting and out of no where he sent me a message that said Do you know what the best song is?. Then we started talking about good songs and stuff. But then are reasons why I don't think he likes me. He will play jokes on me. And he tells everyone he hates me. Is he only saying that because he's afraid of what other people will say?? Cause I know one of his other friends likes me. What do you think? Likes me...or Likes me no?? I don't know..it's just driving me insane not knowing.Do you think he likes me?!? *10 points for best advice*?
he likes you girl no ifs or and about it. forget about texting just go up to him and tell him point blank how u feel.then ask him if he feels the same. if its meant to be it will happen! good luckDo you think he likes me?!? *10 points for best advice*?
He likes you..period


instead of being driven insane


drive him insane...


in BED!
Oh the middle school boys!





He's crazy about you, if he really hated you he wouldn't talk to you!





If you like him too, you should ask him to hang out on a weekend and make sure it's only the two if you in a place where you aren't likely to run into any of his friends, you'll see how much he likes you then ;)
hahah awh:) yeah he likes you.
You are putting way to much thought into this... I remember junior high. You want to be considered an adult, but still play little games... Doesn't get much better in high school...
yeah he probably has a crush on you, but i doubt it will turn into anything. my advice: stay good friends with him, and see if when you guys are a little more mature it can turn into something. a LOT happens between 7th and 8th, and even more between 8th and 9th. if you just want practice go for it, but if you really really like him, try and consider this you prep time. get to know him
He likes you! I went hrough the same situation. If he is teasing you and saying he doesn't like you, then he really does. Send him a text sometime and be like so whats your favorite thing to do or something. Guys like it when girls text them too ;-)
i think he likes you.


guys always play jokes on girls when they like them cause they wanna be able to joke around and have fun with them whenever.
If he likes you he just can't tell others that he hates you.





You need to wake up to reality

No comments:

Post a Comment