Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tell him? Bottle it up (10 points for the best advice)?

Previously, I liked this guy called Ryan.


I told him that I liked him and he has not said anything,


I have managed to forget him and how I felt however,


I now like this other guy called George.


I got hurt really badly when Ryan ignored me, It was he way of rejecting me and making me feel unwanted.


The question is...





Should I tell George that I like him?


I don't want him to reject me too, because I like him more than I EVER liked ryan %26amp; Im just scared of that same hurt again.


I mis-read the signs with Ryan, I thought he liked me because:


-He moved closer to me,


-he stared at me,


-he poked me and let me poke him back.





I am worried that I may mis-read the signs with George too he:


-stares at me,


-smiles at me,


-takes the mick out of my mates to try and make me laugh. (he doesn't mean it in a mean way, hes just joking)





Should I tell George?


...卢_卢Tell him? Bottle it up (10 points for the best advice)?
Well guys like to know when a girl likes them but.. Some times they will take advantage of u OK.. So wait to see if he likes u first OK.. then u can show him how much u like him.. but wait to see what he does or says to you.. u dont want to look easy to him ok...guys dont like to date easy girks for a lonf term.. they will just want sex and then dunp u..xxTell him? Bottle it up (10 points for the best advice)?
If you really like him, go for it, as you may regret it if you don't. he probably feels the same way about you. Good luck!!!
Why not get some more signs first. Because i have a friend who is like George and i'm not sure if he likes me. So maybe just wait until he does something that is a sure sign.
I think you should be mates with George but go some places alone like the cinema or something. See if you can be around him alone more so you can suss out a bit better if he's interested or not.





If you still think the same after a few places you've been alone together, then tell him. You can't live in fear of the past as you'll never get anywhere.
i dont know how to help you with that but try puuting all of your questions in the polls and surveys section because more people get on there and will answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment