Thursday, August 19, 2010

What should I do? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Sorry, English is my second language.





I am 22 years old. I will have a MPA Degree in May. I am living in washington DC. I have been working 2 part-time jobs in order to pay my bills.





I think I am going to quit one job this Monday because I need to study for the Comprehensive Exam and applying for a full-time employment after the graduation. On the other hand, I am sure if I quit one job--I will not have enough to pay my bills.





Please advice. Thank you very much.What should I do? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Lets see what you choose? You know what your doing so, lets hear it.What should I do? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Get out of DC as soon as possible. It is toooooo expensive to live there. Move to Atlanta or Birmingham or Charlotte.





My friend lives in the DC area nd is looking for a roomate until she graduates her masters program. Then she is moving south.
So.. you're thinking about quitting a job that helps pay the bills in order to study for a test which I can only assume you have to pass which will eventually lead you to apply for a full-time job?





Sounds like you either need to cut back on your bills to survive on one job or put off the exam until you are financially capable of keeping afloat. That's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment