Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I cut class tonight? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I have class tonight from 7:30PM-10:00PM.





I am not an evening person and I don't like night classes. However, my program only offers night class. I have been a good student. I have never absented. Today, I got out of work early. I am home. I am tired of going to school again (30 minutes drives) It is cold and drak outside. What do you think? Should I cut class? lol :)Should I cut class tonight? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
You should go anyways. Just make yourself go, you'll be happy about it later down the road. And plus what if you really do get sick? You can't miss class that much.. So go and put a smile on your face even though you don't want to really be there. Good luck.Should I cut class tonight? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, DO IT!
shoOo go for it......
You don't need no education.


You don't need no thought control.


No dark sarcasm in the classroom.





All in all you're just another brick in the wall.
do you really want to graduate???


if you do then you should go no matter what
No, go! Education first! You won't regret it...
You have my permission.
hmmmmm.. this is a toughy but I have an idea. Go and leave at about 8:30-9:00. Just say you have something important to go to. But if you cant leave early just stay it will be over quick
Everybody needs some ';me-time';. With that in mind, take the night off, but be absolutely sure you get all the work you will have missed.
you'll have make it up so you might as well go now.
Depends, what are you going to do instead? If you are just going to sit at home and do nothing, you should go ahead and go. Save your cut day for a night when you have something fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment