Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why did make any difference? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am a Asian woman. I believe relationship take hard work and patience. When I was 16. I used to have a crush on an Asian boy in high school. It took me 3 years to get over him. I always love Asian men.





Then, this white boy in college was madly in love with me. I felt for him, but I moved to different states. We have gone through some hard time, but I still want to make a relationship work.





However, I don't understand why people think he has an Asian fetish and I lust for a white man. I am the only Asian girl he loves. He is the only white man I love.





P.S.





If things will not work out for us at the end. I probably go out with Asian men--not white men.Why did make any difference? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
1. You have to ask yourself, Why do you love him, and why does he love you ?? If it is more than just race, then it is okay to be together. If it is because of race... then your relationship is not very realistic and once the race thing wears out, you have no chemistry.





2. Chemistry: Do you enjoy the same things ? Talk about the same subjects ? Feel the same way about love, marriage, career, world ... everything ? When you are together, do you talk for hours, or have moments of silence where you have absolutely zero to talk about.





3. Careers: Okay, love isn't supposed to be about money, but it has alot to do with social and job mindsets.


Are your minds and intellects compatible ? Do you have similar intelligence ? If yes, that is a great thing.





4. What's his history with dating ? Have you ever asked him or asked his friends ? Is he attracted only to Asian women because of their looks or their culture. Has he dated Asian women only for sex ?


I've known alot of white guys who only date Asian women because they argue less, and are more easy to forgive.





I'm not saying this is the case, but I'm sure you should ask about it, if you want to see what your future together holds.





5. Long Range Relationships: I'm an Asian guy (Chinese), I dated a Mexican girl for 1 year. I moved away about 150 miles North to go to college.


It was good, because it was a real test for our relationship. We e-mailed and talked constantly on the phone. I visit maybe once a week. We grew apart, I started seeing other people, and finally, we broke up. It was a test, and if we were really a strong couple, we would still be together, but we weren't ....


If you worry and feel lonely without him, it's not real love.... real love is when you know someone is always there.Why did make any difference? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
i could care less gurl, f*ck whoever you want
Well I hope it works out for both of you. I'm an Asian guy and I like all kinds of girls as long as they are polite, pretty, hard working, and etc.





People say it's fetish or lust just because they see many White guys with Asian girls and they assume it to be that way. SO with that they created this theory with their ignorance and lack of understanding of the lovers.





If you both truly feel love then I think it makes no difference what society thinks, they don't feed you so who cares what they think.
Long distance relationship are hard regardless of race and I hope things work out for you and if not it wasn't meant to be. So good luck and race shouldn't matter.
It's just pure ignorance that's all. You shouldn't really pay any attention to what they are saying. Don't let someone else's statements reflect you if they are not true. Tell them to mind their own business and concentrate on what it is that you want and what is the best for you.
That is a matter of personal taste. Its up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment