Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I stay or Should I go? I need advice! points 4 best advice!?

I love my boyfriend so much but we have stupid fights about nothing.


It's going to be eight months on the 21st. Hima nd I could imagine spending our lives together (I know its too soon, keep opinions to urself pls) but I have so many things going on in my life and I feel I need more time for myself since I feel like he doesn't appreciate me.. at all. He doesn't tell me sweet stuff and everything and talks to me like Im nobody sometimes.. and i feel he'd rather be just friends but when I talk to him about it he says he doesnt like talking about that stuff so how are we suppose to connect? ya know? What should I do!Should I stay or Should I go? I need advice! points 4 best advice!?
I had kinda the same problem. Right now, he can't imagine that you would ever break up with him. But you should be like ';I've been thinking, and this relationship is not worth the emotional crap I have to go through.';


You need to explain to him what is wrong and say, I'm sorry, but I just don't think this is the right thing for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment