Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is this song mean? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

';Where are you Now';





Calling out your name


Your face is everywhere


I'm reaching out to you


To find that you're not there


I wake up every night


To see the state I'm in


It's like an endless fight


I never seem to win





I can't go on as long as I believe


Can't let go when I keep wondering





[CHORUS:]


Where are you now, what have you found


Where is your heart, when I'm not around


Where are you now, you gotta let me know


Oh baby, so I can let you go





I can hear your voice


The ring of yesterday


It seems so close to me


But yet so far away


I should let it out


To save what's left of me


And close the doors of doubt


Revive my dignity





But, I can't go on as long as I believe


Can't let go when I keep wondering





[Repeat CHORUS]





I should let it out, it's time to let you go


Oh baby, I just want to know





***





I just want to make sure :) Thank you very much!!What is this song mean? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
It sounds like two people have parted ways and one can't seem to get over it and move on.Everywhere he looks...every thing he does..every thought he has reminds him of the person who's gone.And he says that as long as he believes in her she may come back and can't help wondering if she ever will.He also needs her to tell him what she's doing now...who she's with and if she still has any feelings left for him so he can let go once and for all.What is this song mean? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
he and his girlfriend or wife are always fighting. He regrets it when she leaves and misses her but can't help fighting when something happens.
It's about someone (let's say a her) who really loved a guy deep down, but he just pretended to like her, then made a huge, public breakup and is either with someone else, or is somewhere where she'll never see him again. What's interesting is that the singer says he's far away. Does that mean he's miles away, or just that she feels so far away, when he's still at her school, or in her neighborhood or whatever? Something to think about...
I think it means about a girl or a guy that they broke up and they can't let the person go because they see there face every where they go could mean memories of places they went and so on and they wake up and the other person isnt there anymore like they used to be. That person cant let go of the other person because they still love them and they really dont want it to be over unless they see for them selfs that it is over. Hope I made a lil since lol
I'll look at coming from a man. His girl went somewhere, but he doesn't know where and he's got it bad for her. He can't find peace until he knows where she's gone. She left with no word. In his mind he keeps hearing the things they have talked about. He is so torn up and needs to confess something in their relationship. He is tormented because he just let go because everywhere he is reminded of her. It also sounds like someone is overly obsessive and stifling. He never says he loves her, strange.
i think its about someone who has lost someone they loved possible to a death and there looking for a sign thats its ok to move on with there life.
It is a state of mind I know all to well. It is the last step before parting of the ways. It is the realization that it will not work. All you have left is wishing and hoping. You know its done. All you have to do is ask, did I do everything I could to save this marriage. Now your hurting yourself just to make the guilt go away. The die is cast, you must do what is best for you now.


God be with you. Remember you have friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment