Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is this my fault? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I really thought this guy like me for 4 years because the way he acted in the past. I moved to different states. He still kept writting many love poems about ME! (Those poems are very specific and talk about me) Today, I asked him to make a decision.





I could not believe he wrote this..





***


I have never written a poem about you. With all due respect, I have told you repeatedly that I have no interest in having a relationship with you.





As nice as the book you sent me is, I'm going to send it back to you because the interaction between the two of us has become very inappropriate. You're now on the verge of harassment and consequently I am now asking you to stop contacting me on any medium or in any fashion.





If you do not leave me alone, I will get law enforcement involved.


***


What is his motivation? Why he wrote peoms about loving me. He string me along. When I love him. He treats me so bad.





Thank you!Is this my fault? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
*HUG* this guy is clearly unhinged and a total jerk. I can't understand his motivation. Perhaps he is very insecure, and liked that you loved him until he met someone new. Perhaps he wanted you to love him to affirm himself but didn't want the responsibility of a relationship?





I know that we can't help who we love. But you have no chance of a happy future with this man. He would not have hurt you so badly if he still loved you, or wanted to be with you. It's time to cry, eat chocolate, watch The Notebook a couple of thousand times, and move on.





Is it your fault? No. Do you have terrible taste in guys? Maybe. The point is, how were you to know that he was going to be a total w@nker?? It's okay to cry until you're dehydrated, punch a pillow or a punchbag til your knuckles bleed, scream til your lungs feel like bursting... it's okay to feel angry. furious, hurt. Focus on how you feel.





Love yourself. Write poems to yourself. Remember, you are very special. Maybe he thought so once, or maybe you wasted your time on someone who couldn't see how amazing you were. But you deserve a guy who won't do this, and the right kind of love and relationship won't come along until you've healed. You are clearly a loyal, devoted, loving girl and you WILL find someone but in the meantime it's okay to be without a guy for a while. WHatever it takes to move on, whatever you need, do it. You can get through this.





';I thought he was my knight in shining armour, but he turned out to be an a$shole in aluminium foil!';








Love After Love








The time will come


when, with elation


you will greet yourself arriving


at your own door, in your own mirror


and each will smile at the other's welcome,





and say, sit here. Eat.


You will love again the stranger who was your self.


Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart


to itself, to the stranger who has loved you





all your life, whom you ignored


for another, who knows you by heart.


Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,





the photographs, the desperate notes,


peel your own image from the mirror.


Sit. Feast on your life.








Derek Walcott








BIG HUG**





CaraIs this my fault? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
He sound like some crazy fool. Just because someone says something on paper like he is in love with you does not mean that he is in love with u.


I say let be, let him take his sorry butt on about his business, yes girlfriend he did string you along, but people like that have serious problem with themselves.


There are some men are good men and they won't string along, like I said he sounds crazy. You don't want the law involve over something stupid like this.


Take your book and look else where


I am sure that he has someone else, that he might do the same way.


Move on!!!
He is clearly stating that he wants you to go away. His intentions are pretty clear. If you don't leave him alone he will file harassment charges. It is entirely possible the poems were about someone else. Maybe you were projecting your feeling about him into them so you felt he felt the same about you. I would say leave him alone, or risk getting arrested and having a restraining order put against you.
Sounds like you misinterpreted what he was writing about. The correct thing to do now would be to leave it all alone. Besides, if he was really stringing you along, do you really want to be around him? I wouldnt think so. Good luck to you, and be strong.
he is married and you were his mistress and his wife is getting suspicious and he figures if he tells you the cops will be involved then you will back off. i bet he was cool when you were only in 1/2 heartily. now that you have fallen in love he is pushing you to the curb.


hope this isn't too harsh on you. just my opinion..
After reading the previous poem he wrote to you, I think he was trying to hint to you that he was waiting for you and now he couldn't wait any longer. This guy really didn't love you. He just found someone else and now he is being a jerk about it. He is now trying to make you feel bad as though he never had feeling for you. I believed he was never honest with you from the time you move away to a different states. He told you he can wait but he could have many girls. Now it seems he was just playing game with you. Just look at this as a lesson learn, always look at a positive.
You have apparently mis-interpreted his behavior.





I suggest you leave him alone %26amp; move on with your life--he has made it crystal clear that he wants nothing to do with you.
He has another girl and she found out. So he's trying to act like you're just obsessed with him through no fault of his own. What a creep!
I have read all your crazy questions involving a PROFESSOR you THOUGHT LIKED you and I always told you that you were NUTS but I guess you never got the hint.














Good to see he finally told your crazy azz off!!!!!!!
Well, despite what people above me are saying, I don't know you well enough to judge you on whether or not you are a stalker, and I haven't read any of your previous questions, but you seem like a nice girl. It sounds like somethings either missing that you're not adding to the question, or he's just a little nutty. I don't see how after writing love poems about you (unless they weren't about you) he could just turn into this completely different person. He says that he's asked you to stop contacting him repeatedly and is apparently in a position of power or something to that effect, if he is telling you that your relationship has become inappropriate.





If I were you, I'd leave him alone. He sounds a little frustrated with you, if you ask me. If you continue to contact him, he may just contact the police, although he wouldn't have a case, unless he's got a bunch of harassing emails from you stacked on top of the printer right now. Other than that, yeah just give him the deuces and do it moving girl, there's other fish in the sea. Best wishes!





-Knowledge24
SOunds like he got caught by whomever he is calling his woman back at home. She must have come across these exchanges, and he has obviously concocted some story about you being obsessed with him. I'd bet my next check he wrote that letter to appease another womsn. Best advice? No respond letter, just let the situation go. He has shown you that he will sell you out not to lose another, so you guys are not meant to be. I know it hurts to love a slime, but it happens; just know that you will heal and be stronger when you come out the other side of this ordeal. Blessings.....
There is someone he is involved with and clearly has been and she found out about you so he is now disavowing you.Srew that clown and move on u can do so much better with out the loser
Yes he did lead you on he never gave you indication of what his real feelings.Why would he send love letters and not be in love.Its possible hes pushing you away because he found someone else that responded faster than you.I feel your pain.GLuck K
it really cant be your fault if he suddenly changed and you do not know why





I think he was with someone, she found out about the poems and she has told him to have no contact with you.


Or you read the signs wrong, but the first option is most likely I think!





Good luck
Maybe someone had access to his computer or his id and used it to email these poems to you. It would certainly be a cruel joke to mess with someones feelings but it does happen and it is pretty easy to do. This guy may not even have known it was happening, or maybe this guy has a mental problem and did write them himself and liked it when you didnt answer him but once you got serious, he changed his mind and got scared for whatever reason. Let it die and see what happens now and go from there. Good luck and Happy Holidays
Lol. what a jerk! He has clearly been playing you for a fool. Now he's new girlfriend found out and is making you look like crazy Sue. Just move on. If you want i'll go kick him in the teeth for you! just kidding!
it sounds like maybe he has someone in his life now that may have found these ';poems'; and simply wants him to cut off all ties to you.


sorry for what you are going through, i know it hurts


keep your head up, you'll find the one to really mean what he says soon enough:)
Think he has found someone else and doesn't want to admit it to you. At least that is what happened to me recently with someone I had a very good friendship with via emails, texts, phone and letters. He, in the end, denied everything as soon as he found a girlfriend.
He could just be one of those weird guys that give the wrong idea, been there and I've also seen friends who went through that too. My advice to you, stay away. If he is like that with you now; imagine if in the future you and him end up together [because of the weird turns that life can have on people], he is basically warning you how nasty he can get to be. He is being nasty, no doubt about it and I honestly think he is very loopy in the head... This is normal specially in eccentric men and he feels like you may be threatening a possible relationship he might be after. Stay away from him and move on, shake off the crush you have because if you dwell too much on it you will get hurt. Try not to think about it too much and move on, good luck girl hope that you can get through this soon!
I think your not getting what he is saying, and i think you suffer from a mental disorder.. I don't he sent you anything, he doesn't like you and he even said he is going to get the police....go far away from him, you are a stalker...





Get Help
I am confused about this. Who wrote the poems? Why is he denying you after four years. Talk to me, Cutie Pie
It is not your fault...Sometimes situations change with no regard to anything you did...Find a new guy...I'm sorry for the pain he caused you.

No comments:

Post a Comment