Sunday, August 22, 2010

Have you discovered yourself? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

For the education (Master), career (Two jobs), finance (No debts), and goal wises--I have accomplished alot compare to people my age. On the other hand, I miss out a lot of fun stuffs such as partying, boyfriends, and other social activities.





**


My ideas of fun is to hang out in my room and answering and asking questions on Y/A. I don't even want to talk to my parents or friends online, phone, or go out anymore.





P.S. My parents and best friends are in other countries. Sometimes, I feel alone and lose touch with them.





I am 22. Please advice. Thank you.





Sorry, English is my second language.Have you discovered yourself? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I have not begun to understand the world, so no, I haven't discovered myself completely yet. But in your case and even though you are so smart and are successful in your life, you need to get out there and discover a new world. You can be successful and have fun at the same time. So go to places, go to parties, meet a person that you are fond of, visit a country you have never gone, visit your parents, I am sure that they would be happy to see you. Get out there and live life and be successful....this is what it takes to discover yourself.Have you discovered yourself? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Honey, Yes, I have discovered myself. I'd like to be starting out, like you.


Go visit your parents to reconnect. They won't be here forever.


It is a good idea to put some effort into relationships you already have. It keeps you in practice with how to handle new ones.


Get out of the house. Meet people. They are looking for you, too.


C. :)!!
I'm not sure I would see 2 Jobs as being successful; I would prefer only one job... Two should only be if you have financial problems.





The only exception might be if those jobs were something like bikini inspector and/or supermodel photographer or something like that...
For a real fun experience, explore Tientai philosophy, especially ichinen sanzen. If it seems dry at first, go to http://www.sgi.org, There is lots of great material there and if you are in China, you have already heard of, or read, books by Daisaku Ikeda.
In order to find a career path that you will find both challenging and satisfying, you must first learn about yourself.





* What do you like to do?


* What skills do you have?


* Which skills do you like to use?


* What kind of work setting fits best with your personality type?


* What is your personality type??
  • moisturizing cream
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment