Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HELP MEE PLEASE HELP ME NOT LOVE THIS GIRL best advice gets 12 points please help i want the pain to end?

This is how much i love her i dont want to love he anymore its to pain fill help me not love





Ok this girl is every thing to me i would give my life


for hers if she had HIV or STDs and wanted to


have sex I would I don't care if I get HIVs or STDs aslong as shes happy if she came to my house preg and broke I would take her in and take care of the baby as my own I don't care what she looks like but she is very butefull I love her for who she is I can careless if she looks like a dog I would never stop loving her she loves me to but she wont date me cuz how I look I know thats F ed up but I still love her and I always will if I like it or not why cant she see past what i look like and see who i realy am why cant any girl see who i realy am .HELP MEE PLEASE HELP ME NOT LOVE THIS GIRL best advice gets 12 points please help i want the pain to end?
You are 15 and you have a long life a head of you. I know your in love with this person but if she really loved you your appearance wouldn't matter. Keep looking I bet there is someone out there looking at you hoping you will notice her!HELP MEE PLEASE HELP ME NOT LOVE THIS GIRL best advice gets 12 points please help i want the pain to end?
She doesn't see who you think you are Because you are impractical and irresponsible and smothering her with your way over board feelings.


Set your life up to avoid seeing her


Get involved with activities


Act and talk as if you so not care for her (the heart often follows what we vow with our voice).
No girl is ever going to see who you really are because you don't even know who you really are.. You need to give up girls for a while and really do some serious soul searching.. being willing to take care and love someone is impossible until you learn to love yourself and care for you.. you are looking for someone else to make you happy.. aint' gonna happen.. no ones gonna love you until you grow some self confidence and start thinking about you a bit..
You always have feelings for someone you care about, but you will find someone who fills that void. Someone who you love even more, and who returns that love. So, you might be stuck on her for a while. But write down how you feel every day. Then look back on how you felt and use that to make you stronger.
THIS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE CASES THAT YOU ARE HELPLESSLY IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T WITH YOU. SOMETIMES YOU JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. YOU JUST HAVE TO LET IT BURN. AS FOR YOUR LOOKS, HONEY EVERYONE IS UGLY TO SOMEONE. EVERYBODY SH*T. DON'T EVEN TRIP OFF THAT. I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY TO 4 GET HER BUT IF SHE DON'T WANT YOU THEN DON'T TRY 2 MAKE HER BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL LOOK FOOLISH AND SHE WILL SEE THAT. JUST LET HER BE. YOUR YOUNG AND SHE WILL NOT BE THE ONLY ONE YOU WILL LOVE OR LIKE, UNFORTUNATELY GROWING UP MEANS HEART BREAK. WE ALL GO THROUGH IT I DON'T GIVE A DAME WHO IT IS, WE ALL GO THROUGH IT.
shes not worth your time because she doens't like you back so that is it. find someone new theres nothing you can do to make her like you

No comments:

Post a Comment