Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help!! 10 points for whoever can give me the best advice..?

Okay so a while ago i told this friend of mine that i think i might like him as more than a friend, and his response was weird so i let it go and tried to move on. He was kind of skeptical becuase he had just broken up with this other girl. So a few days ago he told me that he felt the same way and he felt for me. So things were perfect ever since then, we still havent done anything physical but we talk everyday and we can literally talk to each other about everything. However today my friend came up to me and told me that a few people asked her if i liked him. I know its not so bad, but like it kind of bothered me that other people know. And i think he told people that i liked him, but i guess he never said anything about himself so i think he was bragging... i dont even know... and i dont know what to do either. Also today i saw him at lunch with the biggest boy-stealer-slut in my school and i dont know what to do...Help!! 10 points for whoever can give me the best advice..?
I think he wants to sound ';manly'; to his friends so he's playing it off like he's not interested in you to his other friends. But if he really cared about you, why would he hide it? He sounds immature. And remember, not all relationships have to have ';labels'; like boyfriend/girlfriend. However, its a great way to keep your man on a leash if you feel like this girl is going to steal him. Try asking him, ';So what are we?'; Don't push the bf/gf title on him, but if he really cares about you he will want to make if official. If you can talk about anything, you should be able to talk about this. And if it really becomes a problem, about this other girl.Help!! 10 points for whoever can give me the best advice..?
Your Both single right? So you cant be mad at him for being around another girl, but about the other stuff... you need to find out how he really feels, something like this happen to me before except I was the boy in the situation. But I didn't like the girl as much as she liked me so I gave her as much attention, I liked someone else more. So yeah. Find out how he really feels...
You ';might'; like him or you ';do'; like him?





Well if you do like him, fight for your man! It sounds like you have a good relationship with him and about that ';man stealing slut';, I'd take that as a compliment! She wants what you have!





Best of luck!
I would first talk to him about going public as a couple and then i wouldn't worry about the slut too much if you do he might think your already protective and that might scare him off
Just ask him if he's serious, and if he seems sincere kiss him already.
If i were you then i would tell him how i feel and what the other girls have said to me. Just be honest aobut everything.
wow... its just drama your making up... dont worry about it... just chillax and take it easy... if he likes you and you go out people are going to find out... its NOT a big deal.
If you want to be with him, and you both like each other then make a move and start a relationship with him. If you hesitate too bad, he wont think you're interested in him at all.





Don't put so much stock into what the idiots at your school think. It really doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. In the long run, the only thing that matters is fulfilling your own needs, finding love and being a happy healthy person.
People are jealous that things have been going great for you guys, the slut-bf-stealer more than all else. The fact you haven't gotten physical is great too because he likes you for you. He probably cares too much to do anything to you. The fact you talk all the time is great and even if you saw him with the slut at school doesn't mean he digs her. Talking regularly with your guy is a sure sign things are going smooth. As long as things haven't gotten awkward or different you are probably fine. You have a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment