Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why did he change all of a sudden?? Guy advice needed! Please Help ...10pts for best advice!?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks... We really get along and we like spending time together.





He invites me and my best friend (and the guy that she's been seeing) to a MMA fight for Friday night (which also happens to be my best friends bday) We agree and i look forward to it.





Friday comes around and he says that he got the days confused and the fight is on Sat not Friday. But he gets 2 tickets to a NFL preseason game... and offers to take me, i decline because its my best friends bday... and he offers to give the tickets to us...we tell him thats sweet but we decline... He goes with a friend and then calls me around 11 telling me how much he misses me, and can't wait to see me, and how wonderful i am.





Then Sat morning... He texts me ';Good Morning Beautiful';.... but when i call him at 2pm to confirm the plans for that night he doesn't respond... Finally an hour before we are supposed to meet he texts me ';I'm really feeling sick, i'm not going out tonight... what are you doing';





I'm super pissed and i didn't respond until about 12:30 yesterday and all i said was ';I hope you feel better'; and he didnt respond! So i called him to confirm our plans for today at about 7 last night... and he never responded!!!





I texted him this morning ';I guess i'm getting ditched again... I'll take the hint'; And he still hasn't responded!





How did he go from liking and missing me so much.... and less than 24hrs later hes ditching and not responding!!!





10pts for best advice!!Why did he change all of a sudden?? Guy advice needed! Please Help ...10pts for best advice!?
I think he feels you are being to controlling or clingy. Either that cheating or just wants space.Why did he change all of a sudden?? Guy advice needed! Please Help ...10pts for best advice!?
Maybe he is sick. In bed and throwing up and running to the bathroom every twenty minutes, with a fever and a horrible headache and chills and sweats.


Maybe he has actually turned his cell phone off, because he doesn't particularly want to get vomit and sick sweat all over it. Maybe he dropped his cell in the toilet and is too sick to traipse out and buy another one.





That is the most logical answer. Unless he somehow fell in love with someone else in between ';Good morning beautiful'; and 2PM the same day, he is probably sick. People do get sick, you know. They even die. And it doesn't have anything to do with you at all.





So before you dump this sweet guy who thinks you are wonderful and beautiful, perhaps you had better find out what is actually happening. Remember, people who are vomiting and shaking with fever aren't usually planning romantic get togethers.

No comments:

Post a Comment