Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is he my soul mate. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you very much?

4 years ago I met this guy in college. He adored me a lot; however, he scared to talk to me because I always acted like I don't care. We are also from different cultures. We secretly loved each other for 2 years. Before I graduated I told him that I am leaving. He looked very upset, but he told me good luck.





I moved to different states. I missed him everyday. I searched for him. I found his website. He wrote poetries about us. He claimed--he loves me. He does not know where I was or what to do, but he will wait for me. I contacted him. He was very happy. I was not ready for a relationship; therefore, I turned him down. He was hurted. Although, we kept in touch as friends for over 2 years. He wrote 22 poems about us. He has been supportive and respected my goals. He has never bother me about anything. On the other hand, I kept push him away and made him upset. He mad at me for 3 months. Luckily,he talked to me now. He said, he wants to be friends as always.





What do you thinkIs he my soul mate. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you very much?
wow! his guy sounds like he really loves you. have you asked yourself, why do you push him away?maybe his actions make you believe that he is your ';soul mate'; but deep down inside you're not in love with him, or it can also be that he makes you feel wanted, and in that case we never wanna let go of some one that make us feel beautiful, loved and wanted. you are not being fair to him cuz he will always have hope with you. good luck!!!Is he my soul mate. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you very much?
WELL IF YOU ASK ME I THINK THIS GUY IS TOTALY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND HE TRY NOT TO DO ANYTHINK WRONG TO RUINED YA RELATIONSHIP.....SO HE IZ UR TOTALY YOUR SOUL MATE 4SHOW!!!

Report Abuse



your soul mate???


i think your nuts.
He cares about you. But you don't care about him. At least not in the way he does. You'd be nicer to let him move on and find someone who can treat him the way he wishes he could treat you. You both deserve better. Soul mates want to be together. Not push someone away.
Dear Friend. You are very lucky. Your b/f is indeed loves you. He is emotionally involved in you. He is not underplaying with you . He is your true lover. You are a lucky girl as you have found such a nice and true lover. Now he has done his duty it is now your duty to come forward and shake hands. Live togethr and also respect each other. Enjoy love. Good Luck
It seems that this guy really wants to be with you, but he has kept is distance from you for a very long time, so as not to pressure you into anything. I think he wants you to be ready to be with him, although now you keep pushing him away..you are sending him mixed signals about whether you want to be with him or not.


Considering he wrote all those poems for you he is sure for what he wants and yes he will wait for u from the looks of it.





Now that you have had a little falling out he has gone back to saying he wants to be friends which I dont think is true, I think he is hiding his true feelings so that you dont feel guilty about turning him down.





You have loved him before, If you say you have missed him everyday what is stopping you from being together?
I think you are being cruel and selfish to play him along like this!Either decide that you want him and do everything you can to make him happy, for he will do the same for you, OR decide that you do NOT want him and leave the poor man alone!


It is people like you who drive people like him to suicide, or murder.
It sounds like to me you dont know what you want. You are leading this poor guy on. One time you act like you want him, then when he shows interest you dont want anything to do with him. You are playing games.Grow up and quit messing with his head and his feelings. I think you just like the attention and knowing that you have him on a chain. You cant blame him for being mad. One time you show interest, then you turn him down. Leave this poor guy alone and quit playing head games with him.
He loves you very much. I find it very odd that a guy like this supports you 24/7. You are very lucky, and you've made me very jealous. The only problem thats holding you from being with him is you. You have too much insecurities, and learn how to make acceptions. There will never be another person as this, because there is only one in the world. So your call.
Being from different cultures, certain things may not be accepted in your culture as it might be accepted in his. You need to at least take the time to become better friends as he has definite feelings for you. Read those poems, and see what he is saying to you and him that lies beneath.


As far as soulmates, I would describe as two people who feel, hurt, love, and and just know how the other is without words being spoken, and to see hurt, love or any other emotion in the eyes of each other. And even if you lived in a tent, as long as you were together, it would be home! Honey, that's a soulmate.
no such thing as ';soul mates';
why are you pushing him away if you think you are soul mates?
What I see is the missing element. You haven't tried to open up to him. You are expecting the world but you aren't giving the same to him. If he is your soul mate then you would gladly give back to him. This is the only way your going to find out if he is the ';one.';

No comments:

Post a Comment