Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is he want? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am in love with this guy for almost 4 years. Two years ago, I moved to different states. We kept in touch. I thought he was going to move to where I live because it is better for both of us. In the past two years, I have never pressured him about moving. He wrote over 22 poems about how much he loves, misses, and wants to be with me.





He recently wrote to sad poems. I thought he wants to move on. I asked him many time about the poems. He does not want to tell me. I was heart broken. I deleted him from my friendlist with a thought to help him move on.





I talked to my friends. They said, he does not have a new girlfriend. He still posts all the poems he wrote for me online. He still keep in status as in a relationship.





I sent two-three apology e-mails to him. I knew he read it, but he does not respond. What is he want? Why did he respond my e-mail. Why can he tell me the truth if he does not love me anymore?What is he want? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
You know your emotions are all over the place because your hurt. Take that pain and turn it into a positive. Learn from this. If I could take the pain onto myself I would but it is these moments in our lives that make us who we are. :)What is he want? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
dear u don' realize but 4 yrs is a good old time 2 undrstand a relationship.and if he still cant go on ,he will never.....Dump him straightaway and mail him a final fairwell......
Poetry??? A pitiful excuse for effective communication.





Go to him - face to face. Grab his ears and yank until you're almost nose to nose. Ask him: ';HEY!!! I love you! I want to be with you! Do you want to be with me? If no, say so! If yes, DO something about it!';





If you can't get a straight answer out of him THAT way, drop-kick the putz - he's a loser.
either he is playing mind games or just testing to see. id say send him one more email telling him you are tried of the mind games and he needs to talk, explain him the misunderstanding and see if he will responde. if he doesnt simply move on.
Since it is a long distance relationship he probably cheated but just one time and does not know how to tell you...also it was immature to just erase him you should of spoken to him first be 4 acting kinda childish about it...
maybe he is just a little down right now (this may have nothing to do with you), and that showed in his last poems. It could be something personal and he isn't ready to share. If he is already down, you may have hurt his feelings and he may be thinking the same thing that you are ( he may think you don't want to be with him anymore) You are going to have to try and give him a little time. Email him one more time, tell him that you love him and that if he doesn't want to continue the relationship, for him to please let you know so that you won't be waiting for him, and that no matter what he decides that you want to at least, remain his friend and then, the ball is in his court (if you will) and it will be his turn to make the next move, hope this helps, good luck
Some people get extremely sad from missing someone so much. I think, if I were you and if you have the time, I would go to him in person, without his knowledge of you coming for a visit. Get him one on one and straight up tell him that you 2 need to have a serious talk about what the future holds for both of you. You need to tell him that you are getting mixed signals over his sad poems and you need to know if the signals you are getting are right or wrong. If you really love this man, then you don't need to leave this like the way you are feeling because one day you will look back on your life and ask yourself ';WHY';. Good luck to you and I hope you get the answers you want.
Dump him and move on. He is just toying with you and the sooner you get out if it and concentrate on your own life the happier you will see that you become. There is a good man out there looking for you, but you won't find him while you are messing with the looser.

No comments:

Post a Comment