Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does he like me or not 10 points to best advice?

itold his brother that i liked his brother and his brother told me that Lance said i was cute and when he fount out he was at his friends house that lives right by me he was like ***** i heard you been talking about me he was kidding and he was pushing me and kidding and he was trying to trip me off my skateboard with his foot and he was throwing footballs at me. Then the next day his frined wasn't home and he saw me outside and he came over and my cousin James was there and we all talked a lot and he asked if i thought he was hot i didn't answer. He goes to the ball park with his friend and when he was up there i had my friends with me and there really loud and they were like are you stalking him and he said i heard that and then when i slapped her he said cat fight i was really embarrassed and when my brother tackled me he helped me out and tackled my brother. He likes to talk to my mom and he was selling raffle tickets for his game and he asked her if she would go to his game and my mom did and i went and i don't know if he saw me there and he looked at where i was like 5 times but i don't know if he saw me. At the end of the game this one girl kept going up to him and talking and i don;t know if he likes her ?_?.. i seen him today while i was taking in groceries and he took his shirt off right in front of me and then when he rode by he was laughing really loud. I seen him2 days ago and i went up to a tribulation house cause he was in it and cause i wanted to go and i went with my friend and i was really scared cause its like a prevew of what the rapture will be like and he happened to be in a scary scence and i was really scared and i grapped own to my friends hand and he was doing a play with his friend and his friend was like homos and when we went out of that scene he was done and it was like 12 and he couldn't find his brother and he went t where i was and tapped me on my arm and asked me if i knew where his brother was :D and then the next day he asked me if i was gay cause i was holding a girls hand and he was like lesbian n i don't know if he likes me or notDoes he like me or not 10 points to best advice?
wrong sectionDoes he like me or not 10 points to best advice?
i think he likes you
ask him if he likes u ask him out if not..... there will be many other guys down the road
ahh.. its too long.. haha I didn't red .. dont worry he loves you


  • makeup tips
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment