Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hmmm....does it seem like he may be attracted? Best advice 10pts?

There is this guy that I like he is cute but most importantly intelligent and confident. Gosh, I like him. But anyways I for some reason got the feeling that he might like me by the way he would wait for me after class to go together to the next one. He asked ,';Hey can I get your number so when can do homework sometime';. Idk..maybe he does maybe he doesn't we are both college freshmen and we are in most of the same classes. The only thing is is that I know he has a girlfriend from high school but I doubt that will last since he's around new people and she's a senior. AT first I got the feeling he liked me and then I noticed how smart, confident , and well-spoken he was and it was a turn on....Well, yea just wondering..Hmmm....does it seem like he may be attracted? Best advice 10pts?
Give him your number and get together to do homework. See where it goes from there. If anything you will at least create a nice friendship.Hmmm....does it seem like he may be attracted? Best advice 10pts?
I would say that he does like you but you are setting yourself up for heartache. Depending on how long he has been with his high school girlfriend, he prob loves her. He is either planning on playing both of you or he is losing interest in his high school girl friend. This is a whole new world for both of you. Take your time and don't get caught up in the moment until you feel the situation out. Take it from someone who has hard her heart broke over and over. Be careful and good luck to you. By the way he does like you but following your heart doesn't always lead you down the right road. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment