Sunday, August 22, 2010

Talking to depressed boyfriend? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

My ex loves me for 4 years. When we met-- I was a poor International student who worked in the university dinning hall. My ex was a college football player with 3.9 GPA. He was very popular amoung students and professors. He likes me for a long times, but I pretended to ignore him because I thought he was just a player and only want sex. After 2 years, he still likes me. I started to like him. Before I graduate I told him I am leaving he was very sad, but he told me ';good luck';.





I missed him so much. I searched for him. I found his website. He wrote poems about us. He said, he does not know where I am and what to do, but he loves me and will waits for me.





I contacted him. He confessed ';he adores me for a long time and has lost no feelings for me'; I told him, I love him too, but I do not want a relationship. He did not respond, but wait for me for another 2 years.





He is now regretted loving me. He write poems and draw pictures about us, but he won't talk to me.Talking to depressed boyfriend? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
dont make him wait anymore he sounds so in love with you, go for it, this kind of love doesnt come round very often, grab it with both hands else you will only be thinkin ';what if'; for the rest of your lives, at least if it doesnt work out you can relax because you gave it a go :)Talking to depressed boyfriend? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
he sounds as if he truely loves you and when you told him to wait another 2 yrs, he maybe trying to heal or trying to tell himself to move on, if i was you i wouldnt make him wait another 2 yrs
You got I want you ,but I don't relationship....its sounds like


you wanted when you didn't know he wanted you...now that you know he wants you now you don't want him....High school sweet hearts that is so cool ...that's some thing you would tell your children when they grew up....but hey don't sweat it some other girl will come along,cause remember what you don't want someone else will......
When you love someone so deeply, it is hard when those feelings are not reciprocated. It is hard to talk to someone when you know that you cannot be with them. It seems that you care about him very much and it bothers you that he is hurting. But, I think the best thing is to give him space. Time is a great healing. I know from experience! If he wants to be your friend in the future, great. But if not, honour his wishes. For now, give him time to heal. Good luck!
I am at a loss for words. I don't know why he won't talk to you. Is there some details you might be leaving out?

No comments:

Post a Comment